Gaining weight on test??

Reaction score
See this is me im pretty small dude i always have been.
Getting to a point where i have visible muscles took a year of teat n tren cycles lol!
Shit it hasnt been easy but its not supposed to b right!

Attachments

• IMG_0231.jpeg
    IMG_0231.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 32

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Getting to a point where i have visible muscles took a year of teat n tren cycles lol!
You are not even remotely 10% body fat.

That’s not a dig at you, but it needed to be said for the sake of keeping things real. I’d guess more like 18-20%.

Reaction score
Lol, no what your seeing is skin from when i was on methadone and 250 lbs.
Im actually lower then ten percent body fat.

Reaction score
Cant do anythi g with skin unless of course u displace it with muscle but thats the damn wall im against and cant get past.
I just finished up a dbol cycle last five weeks and disnt put any weight on so im sure part of that was purity level of the stuff but i know it was real because of some of the side effects

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Lol, no what your seeing is skin from when i was on methadone and 250 lbs.
Im actually lower then ten percent body fat.
bro, that's not what he's looking at. 😂

You're not 10%, not anywhere close.

Reaction score
Hey dude that sent that if u need i can post the in body scan - but one thing about it theres no way id put that out there if i wasnt. This is a steroid forum so if u wanna eat your words then jus lenme know and ill post it otherwise dont put a light of me lying or tryin say sonething that isnt true.
Okay!!?

Reaction score
Maybe not but they r withnn a couple numbers give or take.
Loose skin cannot b burned off. I could have surgery sure but as i stated i know im a small guy but i was 247 lbs at 5’8.
So ive had lotta ground to cover and now i got stretch marks n shit all over my body and the nasty loose skin to prove it.
No gear on earth will at
One for that lol

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Hey dude that sent that if u need i can post the in body scan - but one thing about it theres no way id put that out there if i wasnt. This is a steroid forum so if u wanna eat your words then jus lenme know and ill post it otherwise dont put a light of me lying or tryin say sonething that isnt true.
Okay!!?
I believe that your printout from the body scan says that, but your physique tells another story entirely.

That's not an insult towards you. Understand that scans are not accurate. They vary wildly based on a number of variables. The mirror+scale tell a better story than any body scan will.

I'd say you are closer to 20% body fat or a little higher. Again, that's not to make you feel bad. It's just where you are. Whatever results you've achieved to date are still yours... but you're not 10%.

Reaction score
I see what those guys at the other forum r saying now.
Maybe i stead of seeing doctors ill hus ask u guys what my bio statistics r , lol
Its cool what i know is where i was and where im at now.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I see what those guys at the other forum r saying now.
Maybe i stead of seeing doctors ill hus ask u guys what my bio statistics r , lol
Its cool what i know is where i was and where im at now.
we're being candid and honest with you. No one was rude about it, we stated it as nicely as could be done. If that bothers you then nothing we can do about it.

Most of us here are brutally honest with ourselves; can't make true progress if we weren't.

Good luck with your goals.

Reaction score
U know - i can see y people would get like all discouraged runnin into a bunch of people that wanna try n hit people with ‘ dude u aint shit etc etc etc’
I just know what that thing said and where i was.
Im not u guys im not big im not strong but im not trying to be.
I just want some progress with what im tryin to achieve.
But i see u less i bench 400 and have to wipe my ass from the front then i cant relate right, lol.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Okay!!?
Inbody scans, aka bioimpedance scans, are not even close to accurate. Sorry, I just don't want you to think that they are. You can get wildly different readings one day later.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
U know - i can see y people would get like all discouraged runnin into a bunch of people that wanna try n hit people with ‘ dude u aint shit etc etc etc’
I just know what that thing said and where i was.
Im not u guys im not big im not strong but im not trying to be.
I just want some progress with what im tryin to achieve.
But i see u less i bench 400 and have to wipe my ass from the front then i cant relate right, lol.
what is wrong with you? No one said you "ain't shit" or that you didn't make progress. All we said is that you aren't 10%. I mean how many times do we have to say "were not being mean.... this is an insult towards you... " etc. etc.

Read our words exactly as we write them. We have no other meaning behind them beyond what we wrote. If we say we are not trying to be mean or insulting, then trust that we are not doing that.. and that whatever we wrote was the only way to communicate something to you truthfully.

Reaction score
Yeah dude, that's not 10%... more like 15-20%.

I know it's already been said, and I know it sucks to hear - I've been there. But olympia competitors are stepping on stage at like 3-4% BF and your scan is saying you're only a few % away from that... do you think you have striations on every single muscle of your body right now?

You don't need to answer that.

Just giving you the advice you need, even if it's not what you want to hear.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You look similar to me in the stomach area and I am roughly 17-18% bodyfat. My shoulders and extremeties show some stration and I can make out shape of the 4 quads muscles, so I may be slightly leaner.

Point being, I was 285 plus or minus for most of my adult life and am just under 200 pounds now. To be 10%, regardless of stomach and skin issues which are a real thing, your non stomach and lower back area would be close to shredded with details all over.

You can't take reality personally my guy, this is the nicest I have seen some of these guys being lol.

Food, fluid and depletion can vastly change bodyfat methods. Even the best methods can be off by 5% which is a lot. It doesn't make you a liar, but look in to what a 10% or below body looks like in the quads and arms etc.

Loose skin would be a looser flap of paper thin skin, it would be almost see through when held firmly with muscle popping through. Take it for what it is, but depending on the method it can vary quite a bit and visual check is best with loose skin.

I'd guess 16-19% depending on the legs and if you are holding water.

Attachments

• ethan-suplee-te-main-210121.jpg
    ethan-suplee-te-main-210121.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 10