Super puffy from test.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Training in gym last night and a dude as watery as a river came up for advice.
Wanted a posing pic with me and asked what i was on.
I never say. Not even on here so I asked him what he was doing.

He says 500 test in two shots a week. 2x250. 75 anadrol orals a day. But hates how smooth and puffy he looks.

Honestly I know what works for me but for others I usually don't give advice. He is only 19 and started blast cruise at 18 so for a year. His cruise is 300 test e and same orals.

Obviously he is stupid and young and should wait till 30 b4 getting on. but he has no interest in that. So all I can do is save him from being rich piano.

My question is why is he so smooth and watery. I have never seen it so bad. It looks like synthol. Everywhere.

Till I get better advice i suggested he drop to 300 test swap from anadrol to anavar and do 50mg max and put in 200 premo or masterone to flush out the water. But that may be shit advice seeing as I've never been watery.
Sugestions other than wait till he grows up.

Reaction score

He says 500 test in two shots a week. 2x250. 75 anadrol orals a day. But hates how smooth and puffy he looks.

Honestly I know what works for me but for others I usually don't give advice. He is only 19 and started blast cruise at 18 so for a year. His cruise is 300 test e and same orals.

Obviously he is stupid and young and should wait till 30 b4 getting on. but he has no interest in that. So all I can do is save him from being rich piano.

My question is why is he so smooth and watery. I have never seen it so bad. It looks like synthol. Everywhere.

Till I get better advice i suggested he drop to 300 test swap from anadrol to anavar and do 50mg max and put in 200 premo or masterone to flush out the water. But that may be shit advice seeing as I've never been watery.
probably drop the fast food too

Reaction score
This kid at my gym probably 20, a few days ago told me he was on GH, Test, EQ, and Primo.

I just smiled and let him talk. Been down this road since the 1980's don't care anymore, people are self destructive.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Hes probably a very heavy aromatizer and his estrogen (and surely blood pressure) are through the roof.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

it's probably his diet, possibly the anadrol, possibly high aromatizer. We won't know without more information about him and his habits.

I wouldn't give him any advice to be honest. I'd just shrug my shoulders and say "I don't know man, I guess you have genetics that make you bloat", even though that line is a load of bullshit.

Reader591

Reaction score
Not my area of expertise whatsoever….. but maybe the best advice simple one liner you could give that can never hurt is……. Maybe take less and make sure the diet is good?

I mean I’d imagine he doesn’t feel good. Fill in some assumptions here, water weight is through the roof and probably blood pressure. He probably feels lethargic but can get after it in the gym. But day to day probably doesn’t feel 100%. So back off and eat well may be all you can say with limited information and he probably won’t listen.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score
Not my area of expertise whatsoever….. but maybe the best advice simple one liner you could give that can never hurt is……. Maybe take less and make sure the diet is good?

I mean I’d imagine he doesn’t feel good. Fill in some assumptions here, water weight is through the roof and probably blood pressure. He probably feels lethargic but can get after it in the gym. But day to day probably doesn’t feel 100%. So back off and eat well may be all you can say with limited information and he probably won’t listen.
Most people don't listen fuck have a hard time listening to myself. My inner voice is usually the one telling me the correct thing. my outer voice is The self-sabotaging one.

Reader591

Reaction score
Most people don't listen fuck have a hard time listening to myself. My inner voice is usually the one telling me the correct thing. my outer voice is The self-sabotaging one.
Can’t say I’m not guilty of that too sometimes

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
it's probably his diet, possibly the anadrol, possibly high aromatizer. We won't know without more information about him and his habits.

I wouldn't give him any advice to be honest. I'd just shrug my shoulders and say "I don't know man, I guess you have genetics that make you bloat", even though that line is a load of bullshit.
As usual great idea. Thanks send0. I have a tendency to want to help even the fool's. Without bloods we are all guessing.
Even with bloods I don't think there is a point. He wouldn't listen if it may slow down his puffy progress.
Listen to the one that has gotten you laid. At least it has your best interests covered.
Last thing you want to think about when getting laid is will this harm my liver.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
As usual great idea. Thanks send0. I have a tendency to want to help even the fool's. Without bloods we are all guessing.
Even with bloods I don't think there is a point. He wouldn't listen if it may slow down his puffy progress.
Nothing wrong with trying to help people. I just don't have patience for certain types of people anymore.

Basically I'm the one with the bad attitude/problem, and I know it. I choose not to help in certain situations so that I don't get annoyed and misdirect any negativity towards them.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with trying to help people. I just don't have patience for certain types of people anymore.

Basically I'm the one with the bad attitude/problem, and I know it. I choose not to help in certain situations so that I don't get annoyed and misdirect any negativity towards them.
You make me laugh.
Silvester in cobra when told by his boss that he has an attitude problem agreed. But added it was just a small one.
Dirty harry boss said he has been a cop 40 years and never shot his weapon. Clint answered he admires a man that knows his limitations.
Movies have all the guidance us arseholes need to properly piss people off.

Thrawn

Elite
Reaction score

Listen to the one that has gotten you laid. At least it has your best interests covered.
Last thing you want to think about when getting laid is will this harm my liver.
I don't know they haven't found a cure for all the different strands of hepatitis

Reaction score
Hmmmm
ANADROL hmm can it be. Nah🤘

The only advice he needs .
Not diet or training but how he needs to get off of anything if he want to have a healthy life and not fuck his system up.

Cruising on 300mg of test a week.?

Fucking internet is ruining our youth in many more ways then one.
It’s disgusting

Trenbolonely

Reaction score
Tell the next Mr. Olympia to go to the doctor and stop b/c with year round adrol. Is he retarded? no shit you’re gonna be fucked up if you cruise with orals 😂

simplesteve

Elite
Reaction score
Even if it doesn't help his puffiness, or current situation helping suggest him to get his labs, or even how to get labs done or what they could mean would be starting him in somewhat of the right direction.

Reaction score
Honestly I know what works for me but for others I usually don't give advice. He is only 19 and started blast cruise at 18 so for a year. His cruise is 300 test e and same orals
It's his life to live. He isn't going to listen to anyone. Tell him to get some adex.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
75 anadrol orals a day.

His cruise is 300 test e and same orals.

If this is correct, and hes running 75mg drol long term hes got bigger issues than being watery.

the liver and kidney stress would certainly contribute to the water retention

other than that, if thats not correct and hes somewhat sensible with orals, id bet money he hasnt dont bloodwork, doesnt have a clue what his e2 is, and his diet is shit.
All of which is a guaranteed soft waterbuffalo look

New Threads