Gender neutral toy aisles are now law in California

Even by California standards, this is crazy:

Major retailers in California are now required to have gender-neutral toy aisles under a new state law.

The law, which went into effect Monday, stems from a 2021 bill in the California legislature requiring toy retailers with a physical location in the state and at least 500 employees “to maintain a gender-neutral section or area to be labeled at the discretion of the retailer.”

California Assemblymember Evan Low said he was inspired to introduce this bill by an 8-year-old girl who asked, “Why should a store tell me what a girl’s shirt or toy is?”

“Her bill will help children express themselves freely and without bias. We need to let kids be kids,” Low said.

Reaction score
I haven't seen the aisles labeled boys and girls since the 90s.

Customers call them boy aisles and girl aisles. They aren't labeled.

Really makes the whole thing seem like a virtue signal.
I won't be happy til I see the "feminine care" aisle labeled as "supporting the backbone of our society" aisle 😠

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Makes me sick to be honest because it's perverse adults causing this.

Things like this are a direct result of a group of adults that do nothing but think about the sexualty of children ,, how fucked up is that shit ? ,, fucking perverts.

Think back to when we were kids , did you know what gender was ? ,, we knew there were boys and girls and we didnt like each other !!

Remember that shit , girls were gross ? ... like until you were 8-10 and then the curiosity grew as you got older and puberty kicked in.

I have two sisters ,, last thing I wanted to be around when I was a kid playing with my GI Joes was Gawd damn girls.

Now today perverse adults push sexuality , gender and all this fucking garbage on kids instead of just letting them be kids and grow up and discover each other naturally.

This world really pisses me off at times.

GSgator

Reaction score
The entire west coast should be disowned and broken off like another country. There policies are just cancer eating away at this country . Liberals are very mentally ill individuals

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
The entire west coast should be disowned and broken off like another country. There policies are just cancer eating away at this country . Liberals are very mentally ill individuals
its both sides if you look at it honestly

look at all these groups now banning books and looking for the least little thing that can use to claim this will ruin children's sexuality ,, moms for liberty and all those fucking freaks

they sit around all day thinking about kids and sex .. its just fucked up , both sides need to pull their collective heads out of their assholes on this one and realize everyone's shit stinks.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

look at all these groups now banning books and looking for the least little thing that can use to claim this will ruin children's sexuality ,, moms for liberty and all those fucking freaks

they sit around all day thinking about kids and sex .. its just fucked up , both sides need to pull their collective heads out of their assholes on this one and realize everyone's shit stinks.
children and sexuality should never be in the same sentence

Last edited:

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score

My main problem with this idea is that a lot of our economic power is based on the West Coast.

We'd probably also end up with enemy troops on our new western "border" lol.

j2048b

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Evil gunna evil…..

Commietaxifornia is mad max waste land… just build where ever, squat where ever and its yours… cant evict me hahaha

I hate that state… if Nostradamus claims could come true and it fell into the ocean…. It would be a party….

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
Makes me sick to be honest because it's perverse adults causing this.

Things like this are a direct result of a group of adults that do nothing but think about the sexualty of children ,, how fucked up is that shit ? ,, fucking perverts.

Think back to when we were kids , did you know what gender was ? ,, we knew there were boys and girls and we didnt like each other !!

Remember that shit , girls were gross ? ... like until you were 8-10 and then the curiosity grew as you got older and puberty kicked in.

I have two sisters ,, last thing I wanted to be around when I was a kid playing with my GI Joes was Gawd damn girls.

Now today perverse adults push sexuality , gender and all this fucking garbage on kids instead of just letting them be kids and grow up and discover each other naturally.

This world really pisses me off at times.

It’s a direct result of DemocRATS.

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score

I looked at it honestly and it’s all democRATS.

New Threads