Good Morning, Good afternoon

Reaction score
Hey ppl Wazup.
Just came across your forum, looked possibly like a good place I good get some info of some knowledgeable peeps.
About my self ,I'm over 40 from Australia, I have been training on and off since I was in my teens ,I'm a type 1 Diabetic, and have ran many cycles throughout my life I'm no way a noob and know ... what I know ...
Most my experience has been using AAS and insulin mostly, I have dabbled with peptides cjc dac and no dac. ,Mk677 and Rad and know what worked for me and know what sucked for my diabetes but I am in no way a expert lol.
I currently have been on a long lay off hadn't trained seriously for about 5 months (still get in gym at least twice a week) as I've had to recover from a injury and have been focused on work commitments.
I plan to get back into a stable routine shortly with no use of any AAS just diet and manipulation of insulin timing (has to be some plus side of diabetes right?)
Anyway I'm looking around to see if anyone knows how to combat the nausea I'm experiencing from taking PT-141?
My source is awsome straight from compound lab , it's 10mg , 2ml is my sweet spot for desired effects, but I feel sick as a dog for hours after taking it.
I've tried different dosing protocols, no food with food, different bac waters to mix the powder ,different measurements(taking under 2ml don't do much at all)
Anyone got any ideas ?
Thanks in advance

New Threads