Gorilla Roids Legit?

Reaction score
What's the opinion regarding the source Gorilla Roids?

Cenzo Pharma list them on their website as an authorized reseller.

Reaction score
OK thank's guys. Clearly NOT legit then! 😂

I just find it a bit weird that Cenzo has them listed as an Authorized Reseller on their website, so what's up with that? 🤔

hard_gains

Reaction score
What's the opinion regarding the source Gorilla Roids?

Cenzo Pharma list them on their website as an authorized reseller.
Well fuck. If Cenzo said it then it has to be true. Shit I would stock up just in case. Inflation and all that jazz. Get swole big guy.

Reaction score
a lot of the reviews/"authorized seller" shit you see is paid for. The information is out there just keep looking, I don't know shit and ultimately its your responsibility to find what you're willing to inject.

I found my source by finding people who knew about AAS, listening/reading to their content, and going from there.

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
OK thank's guys. Clearly NOT legit then! 😂

I just find it a bit weird that Cenzo has them listed as an Authorized Reseller on their website, so what's up with that? 🤔

Authorized reseller. What does that even mean?
One illegal business gave another illegal business the thumbs up to resell their illegal goods? i'm a simple man. Sounds too exclusive for me.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Authorized reseller. What does that even mean?
One illegal business gave another illegal business the thumbs up to resell their illegal goods? i'm a simple man. Sounds too exclusive for me.
It means, one is burning the other so the other can burn others and the board owners authorizes it!

I think I got that one right. 🤷‍♂️

New Threads