G's Log the pain that made the monster

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
damn babe, you made those 5 reps look pretty damn easy! I would love to have seen the video of the shoulder press..lol Man, if I stop mid motion...almost always means failure for me! :) Oh and pics look awesome!:-*

Thanks Jen! I promise they were not so easy LOL Yeah normally for me if I get stuck it is over but something was just like oh hell no! LOL Going to work with spongy for the next year see how I can make changes and get all pretty!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my brother! looking good man . great job on that dead lift

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
holy shit brother! i aint checked in on you in a while but you're really leaning out man!! nice work!

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jen! I promise they were not so easy LOL Yeah normally for me if I get stuck it is over but something was just like oh hell no! LOL Going to work with spongy for the next year see how I can make changes and get all pretty!

hahahahahha... I bet they were not!:) Nice, I'm sure spongy will set you up! HAPPY FRIDAY! :)

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
hahahahahha... I bet they were not!:) Nice, I'm sure spongy will set you up! HAPPY FRIDAY! :)

Happy Friday gorgeous! Today Legs are on for after work and I am ready to not walk for a couple days LOL

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn get a room already! Maybe at the nursing home?! LOL

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Happy Friday gorgeous! Today Legs are on for after work and I am ready to not walk for a couple days LOL

Legs for me also tonight! School is over and I'm free...lol

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
He just wishes he was as old as we are! :)

Jealous of the older crowd LOL

Its ok Hurt you will get here someday just hope when you do you look half as good as us! LOL

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Shoulders

Standing shoulder Press
45x5
95x5
115x5
135x5
150x5
170x5
190x7

Front Raise
35x10
40x10
40x10

Side Raise Superset with DB shrugs last set of 40
35x10
40x10
40x10

Rear Fly Superset with DB shrugs
45x10
50x10
50x10

DB shrugs
40x20
45x20
50x20
50x20

I so wish I had video of the 190 set it was not a PR but was funny as hell and everyone would have gotten a kick out of it. So my shoulder is tight so I was not going all the way to chest but was below chin on all of them. Number 6 was not easy then I got to 7...... I start to push it stops dead right at eye level, I push a little and it does not budge as I am thinking quit and go back down my oh hell no switch flipped. I squeezed my glutes and hams harder and harder. My entire body starts to shake it still has not moved in like 10 seconds. I squeeze even harder and the shaking starts moving up into my arms and it begins to move with each shake (which to me feels like convultions) it moves a little more took at least 18-20 seconds but I locked that fucker out. Man I wish I had video that shit would have been fun to watch LOL

Nice work brother love the standing shoulder press! yo I wouldn't mind seeing the video of a heavy press set just to work on my form :) maybe next time , keep killing it bro

63Vette

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't mean to be a spoiler but after watching these monster lift vids, seeing the routine, knowing the diet is in check and all the work and pain involved in this intensive and driven preparation- I'm pretty damn sure they need to just give the man the trophy now....

Damn Good Wok Brother. I'm motivated!!

Vette

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice work brother love the standing shoulder press! yo I wouldn't mind seeing the video of a heavy press set just to work on my form :) maybe next time , keep killing it bro

I have some shoulder press videos somewhere in the log. I will PM you my youtube channel I know there are several there. Thanks Grizz! Sometimes i get so focused I forget to make video....

I don't mean to be a spoiler but after watching these monster lift vids, seeing the routine, knowing the diet is in check and all the work and pain involved in this intensive and driven preparation- I'm pretty damn sure they need to just give the man the trophy now....

Damn Good Wok Brother. I'm motivated!!

Vette

WOW that was awesome! Thank you so much!

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Legs

Squat
135x5
225x5
315x5
365x5
405x4
315x1

Leg Ext
140x12
140x12
140x12
140x12 drop 100x15 drop 80x15 drop 70x20

Leg Curl
80x15
80x15
80x15
80x15 drop 70x12 drop 50x20

Lunges **alternating legs**
45x10
95x10
135x10

This is the first time since my last meet I have put more than 365 on the bar. I had several issues today all of which was with my form. On the 365 set I had at least 2 I leaned forward out of the hole. Then followed that 405 the 4th one I leaned forward caught it and fought it up. This is the worst form I have had in at least 2 years...... After the 4th rep I felt it in my back with just the weight on it so stopped, had several more in my legs very disapointed in my form. Not squatting a couple weeks due to being hurt feel like I am starting over...... Don't know how I pushed my belly out so far on the squats looks almost like a baloon over my belt. I guess pushing out against the belt and the belt was low glad it did not pop LMAO

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking good bro, u make that shit look easy...

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking good bro, u make that shit look easy...
Thanks Lulu! It was not easy the leaning forward due to my form being off was rough.....

gfunky

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Got bored so I went out for a 5k walk outside was nice getting outside but my legs are going to hurt tomorrow......

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Come on bro! 405 is light weight baby!

New Threads