"healthiest" stack for summer.

Reaction score
So on my trt dose of 150 mgs of test c. Want to do a mini blast over the summer. Currently taking finasteride as well. Was going to add anavar in but last time gave me bad acid reflux that I'm still taking Omeprazole for currently. Might use it again though. Any other suggestions on what I can take? Orals, aas, SARMs or just maybe bump the test up to 300mgs?

Thanks

Reaction score
So on my trt dose of 150 mgs of test c. Want to do a mini blast over the summer. Currently taking finasteride as well. Was going to add anavar in but last time gave me bad acid reflux that I'm still taking Omeprazole for currently. Might use it again though. Any other suggestions on what I can take? Orals, aas, SARMs or just maybe bump the test up to 300mgs?

Thanks
Age? Height? Weight?
What cycles have you run previously?
Goals?

Reaction score
32 5'10 220lbs
Ran npp, tren, eq, var, mast in last.

Goal is to build lean muscle lower bf a tad
Mainly harden up for summer
You should lower body fat without using a bunch of drugs. Use the cycle time to build muscle. That's what steroids do best. It doesn't take much to maintain muscle, lose weight and gain a little strength.

Build the muscle in the fall (start in August if you want, doesn't hurt to gain a little weight with summer almost over), spend the winter hardening up and then build more muscle around this time (April, May, June) heading into the summer.

"Healthy" (least bad) would be around 300-400 testosterone and then add a DHT (masteron or primobolan). Keep it to less than 1 gram total. Anavar isn't bad as far as orals go.

Sarms suck. Fuck the sarms.

Reaction score
You should lower body fat without using a bunch of drugs. Use the cycle time to build muscle. That's what steroids do best. It doesn't take much to maintain muscle, lose weight and gain a little strength.

Build the muscle in the fall (start in August if you want, doesn't hurt to gain a little weight with summer almost over), spend the winter hardening up and then build more muscle around this time (April, May, June) heading into the summer.

"Healthy" (least bad) would be around 300-400 testosterone and then add a DHT (masteron or primobolan). Keep it to less than 1 gram total. Anavar isn't bad as far as orals go.

Sarms suck. Fuck the sarms.

Yea ran test and var last year and it was great but got bad acid reflux and still on Omeprazole for it so not sure if I should run it again. Although I want to

Reaction score
Yea ran test and var last year and it was great but got bad acid reflux and still on Omeprazole for it so not sure if I should run it again. Although I want to
If you are still on it, then it was coincidental that you noticed it while taking the anavar.

Acid reflux is common without steroids.

Reaction score
Started taking finasteride what's a cycle I can do while on that. I know your not supposed to take deca and stuff.

Anyone have any experience with igf? Mk 677? Rad140 or just stick with test and var

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Started taking finasteride what's a cycle I can do while on that. I know your not supposed to take deca and stuff.

Anyone have any experience with igf? Mk 677? Rad140 or just stick with test and var
Don't waste your time with SARMs or peptides.

There is absolutely zero reason for any human to use SARMs

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Women can use SARMs pretty well.
From the little that I've heard from women regarding SARMs is that they are far less controllable on the virilization side of things than the AAS we traditionally see women use.

On top of that I'd assume again they have no real benefit over traditional AAS in women for the same reasons as they don't have a practical use for us.

This is all from a BB perspective, I know the women PL do some nutty stuff

buck

Reaction score
Healthiest stack would be true TRT i would think. Then the scale slides form there.

Reactions: CJ

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
healthy and steroids just dont go together as much as we want to believe it its just not true..Test is the safest if u wanna pretend

JeffGoldblumLips

Reaction score
Look into a topical. Oral finasteride has its issues that you don’t want.
Are there issue aside from the sexual ones? I see a lot of mention of "post finasteride syndrome" but nobody seems to be able to say for certain if it's real.

New Threads