hello new member

Reaction score
I'm Davi, I'm from the BRA, I'm 29 years old and I've been lifting weights since 2012, sometimes yo-yo at the gym. But never give up training because it's a great passion of mine.
I never wanted to be a professional bodybuilder, but only to satisfy myself by lifting weights.
I really like using the training methodology of lifting high heavy weights x lower reps for hypertrophy and of course giving me more motivation in the gym!
In this first moment, I don't want to cite experiences with PED for a first presentation, but I will soon remove my doubts about the conscious and adequate use if doubts emerge in my head.

~Davi

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Bra. Is that Brazilian or he lives in a bra with a pair of tits. That is a dream of mine.
Membro is a typbro I think. Possibly using an app to type.
Hi and welcome. This is a bodybuilding forum not a site to compair cycles. So unless there is a point keep your supps usage secret is my suggestion.
People here should be more interested in body measurements weights reps and sets than grams of gear you use.
Hi. Welcobro.

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Bra. Is that Brazilian or he lives in a bra with a pair of tits. That is a dream of mine.
Membro is a typbro I think. Possibly using an app to type.
Hi and welcome. This is a bodybuilding forum not a site to compair cycles. So unless there is a point keep your supps usage secret is my suggestion.
People here should be more interested in body measurements weights reps and sets than grams of gear you use.
Hi. Welcobro.
7.75” penis, I got about 20 good strokes in me but also just started a gram of the T juice. Check & check mate, brosef

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
5.5 myself. But that is big in a small countbroy. Gram of oj keeps me swoll. Hard to get harpoons here to inject it so we take oj orally.

Reaction score
.I apologize for the miscommunication, yes "Member is English" ."Membro "is Portuguese and we use the word not only to specify a body part, but also anyone who is part of a group whether it be a church or community... For example :Davi is a membro of the Forum.