Help for first ever cycle

Shetakes3

Lady Member
Reaction score
I’m 5-8 53 years old, female with what my husband says are ridiculous muscle building genetics! He’s jealous. He just completed his first ever test e cycle and gained 28# and estimates at least a 5-8% loss of bf. and I’m thinking maybe I should try something.
so many opinions and so litttle supporting data for women. With very general expectation setting.

considering I’m on meds for hypothyroid and trying to manage that what’s the best possible cycle of 1 compound or maybe 2 that would be safe and provide the ridiculous results he had but for a woman?

ive never had trouble adding muscle but for the past few years I’ve had a few surgeries and accidents that have prevented me from any sort of real workouts.

back in the basement gym ona PHUL program, and I want to shred some fat and add as much clean retainable mass as possible... safely.

can anyone here (possibly female with experience) provide ideas, suggestions and expectations assuming I work hard and eat right?

what sort of pct would,I need if any? Risk vs reward etc

was thinking anavar.
husband mentioned using test e at a low dose a couple times per week. What size dose? How often and how long?

sorry but I’m new and I need help and I don’t know what I don’t know but I do know I don’t want to mess myself up... want to drop 10# of fat and get closer to my best look of 132# but I don’t care what I weigh as long as the fat drops a lot and the muscle is bigger and skin tighter.

hubby says if I cycle he may have a hard time keeping clothes on me... (then he said... he would try very hard)

Dnewell2004

Reaction score
I'm not an expert but have done alot of research for my wife. Average anavar female dose is 5-10mg a day. Always start low and work your way up. I'll catch hell for this but my wife is running 50mg a day on her own. I've told her it was high and she insisted.

From my research and questions I've asked no PCT is needed but if anyone else wants to chime in be my guest.

My one warning is that Anavar is one of the most faked compounds. Make sure you buy from a trusted source. Read plenty of reviews and look for test results.

Good luck to you both.

Last edited:

Sicwun88

Reaction score
Idk? But I like your board name!!
Welcome!
Plenty of females here to help you out with this one!

New Threads