Hey Bros!

Reaction score
Taking a moment to intro myself.

I'm 48 very soon. Going through a rough patch in life. I have been lifting off and on most of my life. At my best I was about 200 lbs at 7% bf - all natty. I was also 20-23 years old.

Well, career, wife, kids, etc. happened. I quit lifting mostly, except maybe a month to three here and there. This year I found myself at 270 lbs and about 33-35% bf, moobs, the works. My blood pressure was consistently 140's/90's and my doc was trying to put me on beta blockers. Instead, I talked him into giving losartan potassium (kidney protection).

That was about 4 months ago. I started dieting and lifting in my garage (free weights only) doing compound exercises (GreySkull) and slowly introducing cardio. I could tell my T levels are not at the level they were just 5 years ago.

I eventually joined a gym and started Wendel 5-3-1 style workouts. With exercise, keto, and intermittent fasting I'm now 5'11", 24% bf and 240 lbs. My bp is back down to 120-130/70-80.

I did one cycle probably 12 years ago - classic beginner Test e, deca and dbol. I had crazy gains and loved it. Bloat was a bit much, though.

When I hit 15% bf I plan to run what might be my last blast cycle. I already have the gear and will post about it in the cycle discussion forum.

Sorry for the long post. Feel free to reply TL;DR.

Anyone here ever on an old board called steroid-encyclopaedia?

Looking forward to our convos and advice from you pros!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Determined

Reaction score
Welcome, that old board sounds familiar. I’ve at least read something on there before I think.. good luck on making all the progress you can man!

New Threads