Hi

Reaction score
New here. Thought I'd drop a short intro. 5'11 220 and looking to add some strength and drop a bit of BF over time.
Hope I can contribute some and learn here. Thanks for having me.

Reaction score
New here. Thought I'd drop a short intro. 5'11 220 and looking to add some strength and drop a bit of BF over time.
Hope I can contribute some and learn here. Thanks for having me.
You joined on July 14 just like a few other new guys. Must have been during one of our registration booster events.

Why did you wait so long to make a post?

Reaction score
I haven't been able to log back on in a while. I hope that's ok with you :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hey, welcome! I'm new here too. Looking forward to getting to know all of you
Thanks. Nothing like feeling the warm welcome than having someone jump down your throat to greet you. Hope you didn't get that treatment.

Reaction score
A warm, welcoming experience by all means! Lol. I didn't even know this forum did registration events, I found this through Google. To be fair, I'll be posting really infrequently and in spurts... Hopefully that's not a problem

Reaction score
A warm, welcoming experience by all means! Lol. I didn't even know this forum did registration events, I found this through Google. To be fair, I'll be posting really infrequently and in spurts... Hopefully that's not a problem
Better check with the big guy up there :eek:

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
What if lifter is actually a former Powerball winner who just likes making accounts on UGBB while taking luxurious train rides across Europe?

Reaction score
it's ok. me too.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
You joined on July 14 just like a few other new guys. Must have been during one of our registration booster events.

Why did you wait so long to make a post?
Fear of ridicule. Looks like it paid off.
2 suggestions ignore it all and be yourself.
Or let them win and leave.
Not everyone spends all day on ugbb looking for ways to contribute. Some just do it occasionally to fill in a quiet moment. Like masturbation.
If you send in pics. No one wants to see what you do to fill on the quiet moments
Pretend you workout eat a lot of food and are huge like the rest of us.
Hi Welcome.

Reaction score
Fear of ridicule. Looks like it paid off.
2 suggestions ignore it all and be yourself.
Or let them win and leave.
Not everyone spends all day on ugbb looking for ways to contribute. Some just do it occasionally to fill in a quiet moment. Like masturbation.
If you send in pics. No one wants to see what you do to fill on the quiet moments
Pretend you workout eat a lot of food and are huge like the rest of us.
Hi Welcome.
Just hold the door for the new guys @Rickt. You’re trying way too hard to be funny.

Last edited:

New Threads