Hiccups on tren.

Reaction score
Pretty much the only side i ever get on tren, besides sweats.. I am using prilosec otc for antacid. Seems to happen after my meals, even a protein shake can stir it up for a few minutes. Does subside allot after a few weeks, anyone have some incite or how to combat this.

Test 600mg ew
Tren e 300mg ew

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Never had the Tren hiccups, but eating a teaspoon full of sugar makes the hiccups go away every single time. I don't know why, but I've never seen it fail.

Reaction score
Doc prescribed me a Anti depressant kinda odd, for hiccups... Chlorpromazine . Last time this happen they gave me a muscle relaxer.This also could be a combination of my steroidol back shot for my Bulged disk L4 L5 , just got my second shot for this last week... Not big on SSRI, but hopefully it should subside here in a week. I will also try the sugar trick...

Last edited:
Reaction score
Tren and whey both give me bad acid reflux. The same irritation to the esophagus that causes the heart burn can also cause the hiccups. I never get the hiccups just the burning, but famotidine and esomeprazole magnesium work way better than prilosec for me

almostgone

Elite
Reaction score
Pretty much the only side i ever get on tren, besides sweats.. I am using prilosec otc for antacid. Seems to happen after my meals, even a protein shake can stir it up for a few minutes. Does subside allot after a few weeks, anyone have some incite or how to combat this.

Test 600mg ew
Tren e 300mg ew
I get really bad burps from tren. Pepto Bismol tablets took care of the problem for me.

Reaction score
The upside of Tren E is you can use it for cutting or bulking. I've had great results stacking tren e 200 and 250 test twice a week. the only problems I had was terrible night sweats(my wife hates it). I sweat trough every3 differnt towels everynight to keep it off the sheets level of aggression. I tend to snap out every once and a while which I have to get a grip very quickly( another thing my wife hates)