How many 400lb benchers can do this?

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Right on man !! thats moving for sure. I've got a stationary bike I use here at home and clear 10 miles in 30 minutes but I'm no 400lb bencher , currents 335 and im 200lbs right now.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
That’s what I love about you. You hit that cardio work hard!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Haha. Thanks fellas. I still need two BP meds a day and my wife can beat me by 50 floors in the same time, but Im pretty happy with it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Da fuuk is that thing? You in the hospital hooked up to life support or something?

LOL You're a machine brother! You always put in the work.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Got the 130 dumbells for ten on incline today too, 17 hours fasted. Calorie deficit and no extra drugs should be hamstringing me but not yet I guess. 19 months off booze and my body is still healing is what I think is really going on.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
Got the 130 dumbells for ten on incline today too, 17 hours fasted. Calorie deficit and no extra drugs should be hamstringing me but not yet I guess. 19 months off booze and my body is still healing is what I think is really going on.

You were a pretty heavy drinker yeah? completely giving up booze is something I haven’t been able to do yet.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
You were a pretty heavy drinker yeah? completely giving up booze is something I haven’t been able to do yet.
I was a mostly functioning yet physically addicted alcoholic for many years. Toward the end, there was very little functioning.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
I was a mostly functioning yet physically addicted alcoholic for many years. Toward the end, there was very little functioning.

Glad you been able to get that monkey off your shoulder. Did you notice any improvement in BP or other health markers? I know you said your still on BP meds.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
It’s not easy even this far out. Honestly, quitting drinking was the hardest thing Ive ever done by a magnitude of 20. And I suffered horribly with post accute withdrawal syndrome for a solid 14 months. But it’s the only way for me to live. Alcohol wants my kids fatherless. Not gonna happen though.

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Glad you been able to get that monkey off your shoulder. Did you notice any improvement in BP or other health markers? I know you said your still on BP meds.

My blood pressure was like 200/120 before, so yeah. Lol

And yeah, all my bloodwork has drastically improved. Cholesterol in half, triglycerides by 3/4, liver enzymes crazy low again, blood sugar, etc. all of it

Reaction score
Hey man. Congrats on the sobriety. My ex wife was an alcoholic so I understand a bit of what you went thru and will continue to deal with.

She had 10 years of sobriety at one point, thought she was past it and started drinking a glass of wine here and there. That quickly became 2 bottles of wine a night.

She’s been sober again for 4 years and is doing amazing. I was always proud of what she accomplished. She did it for herself, our kids.

Keep going, one day after the next.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
That’s intense man. I’m glad you’re doing it though. It sounds like the only acceptable path forward.

white ape

Elite
Reaction score
My blood pressure was like 200/120 before, so yeah. Lol

And yeah, all my bloodwork has drastically improved. Cholesterol in half, triglycerides by 3/4, liver enzymes crazy low again, blood sugar, etc. all of it

Well that’s awesome. So booze really does mess the whole system up. Guess my doc isn’t wrong.

Reaction score
And I forgot. Thanks for the target. I’m gonna see how many floors I can knock out tomorrow!

Gadawg

The Tick
Reaction score
Hey man. Congrats on the sobriety. My ex wife was an alcoholic so I understand a bit of what you went thru and will continue to deal with.

She had 10 years of sobriety at one point, thought she was past it and started drinking a glass of wine here and there. That quickly became 2 bottles of wine a night.

She’s been sober again for 4 years and is doing amazing. I was always proud of what she accomplished. She did it for herself, our kids.

Keep going, one day after the next.

Yep. I quit very publicly on here several years ago as well. After about 8 months, I thought I was fine. You know the story. I was back at square one immediately and spent the next two years there.

Congratulations to her!

New Threads