Inflammation

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered if so y’all point me in the right direction. I am 30 with prior vertebrae and rib fractures. What are some of the safest and best things for neck and back pain? I don’t currently train my neck (could that help?) and maybe I’m a little bitch but damn I’m tired of neck and back pain. Any recommendations?

Reaction score
Ever try cbd cream?
No does it help you? This like that nagging back pain that is aggravating as hell. Can any of y’all relate? The spacing in my middle back is getting smaller and smaller and you know how the health care system is. There’s only so much PT you can do. I saw a video of Joe Rogan and Jocko talking about how important neck training is. That is why I was wondering about getting the iron neck but don’t want to waste the money if it isn’t worth it.

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been answered if so y’all point me in the right direction. I am 30 with prior vertebrae and rib fractures. What are some of the safest and best things for neck and back pain? I don’t currently train my neck (could that help?) and maybe I’m a little bitch but damn I’m tired of neck and back pain. Any recommendations?
for me Tylenol

presser

Harvey Two Face
Reaction score
just a question on this ...is this stemming from the vertebra fractures you think? what is the doctor or PT saying about this? also do you use a support pillow to help to keep you neck supported correctly... just curious myself... oh also how long is does this neck pain go on for..? thanks and i hope you find a answer and get some relief...

Reaction score
just a question on this ...is this stemming from the vertebra fractures you think? what is the doctor or PT saying about this? also do you use a support pillow to help to keep you neck supported correctly... just curious myself... oh also how long is does this neck pain go on for..? thanks and i hope you find a answer and get some relief...
Thanks man yes it is chronic pain from a bad crash at 19 years old.

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
No does it help you? This like that nagging back pain that is aggravating as hell. Can any of y’all relate? The spacing in my middle back is getting smaller and smaller and you know how the health care system is. There’s only so much PT you can do. I saw a video of Joe Rogan and Jocko talking about how important neck training is. That is why I was wondering about getting the iron neck but don’t want to waste the money if it isn’t worth it.
I’ve had a bad back for a long time cbd cream helps me tremendously.

Valdosta

Reaction score
most neck training like bridges and curls are gunna risk compressing your spine and fucking ur discs, causing pinched nerves. one of those things that comes up down the road, so u might not know youre causing damage yet. id avoid