Kia/formula sec initiated on YouTube. ***waste of time

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Well I wouldn’t say I’m craving attention, just pointing out a couple deficiencies in his process. I currently use a beaker with the spinner, but I’m going to be getting some additional glassware to get my measurements COMPLETELY on point. I don’t understand why guys would tout whatman syringe filtered gear as a viable process. I tried it before I had better education, but again I’m still learning definitely not a vet.

I use two filters and double filter If I’m doing a sizable batch… Just to be on the safe side of things. And why the fuck is trestolone acetate so damn expensive?? 😅
Got 50 g sust (I prefer prop…everyone likes the saucetinon🤷‍♂️) 50 g tren ace and 5G MENT on the way…I’m stoked. Perhaps my post is veering off A bit but I’m just super excited - homebrewing is absolutely awesome! Can’t wait to get some GH going. Hopefully someday I’ll have it all… Damn near every compound in every esther, every oral and every sex hormone and peptide in existence.

I don't like the guy, and my posts here make that clear... but a syringe filter is a viable option as long as you don't apply to much pressure and break the membrane or filter itself. It won't cloud if you are using the correct type of filter.

There are better filtration methods that are also cheap, but a syringe filter isn't much different really than a bottle top filter with hand pumped vacuum.... or a Büchner funnel with a filter and quality vacuum pump. They all work in the exact same way.

You also know that you aren't going to be making your own GH at home, right? It's not something you can homebrew... neither are peptides. It requires equipment you likely can't get, or can't afford, or both.

I'm not sure if that's what you were implying that you were going to home brew GH and peptides.... But if you were then you are sorely mistaken.

Reaction score
I really enjoy the equipment I use for it’s all-in-one purpose. Every batch is a breeze, clean up seems a little more simple. I used the whatman filters, Again this was only my first few times, but it just seemed like a hassle. If you’re using a caulk gun, how much pressure is really TOO much? Having the hormone under that force just didn’t seem like a stable process. Part of it might just be personal preference, low and slow seems the best in my inexperienced opinion. I had some tren vape off (3 vials) and ended up with a super batch. So then I pretty much called spun a batch and ended up with the nicest shade of yellow. I wonder if there would be a way to extract my favorite compound from the phenyl pellets that would make it less hepa toxic? Someone probably already would’ve done it by now.

As far as the GH?? Lol by all means no. I was just referring to buying in bulk, measuring/reconstituting. But I can dream haha! While I’m dreaming I might as well throw in a whole stockpile of Increlex , gene modulation and myostatin inhibitor with a vector virus.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
I really enjoy the equipment I use for it’s all-in-one purpose. Every batch is a breeze, clean up seems a little more simple. I used the whatman filters, Again this was only my first few times, but it just seemed like a hassle. If you’re using a caulk gun, how much pressure is really TOO much? Having the hormone under that force just didn’t seem like a stable process. Part of it might just be personal preference, low and slow seems the best in my inexperienced opinion. I had some tren vape off (3 vials) and ended up with a super batch. So then I pretty much called spun a batch and ended up with the nicest shade of yellow. I wonder if there would be a way to extract my favorite compound from the phenyl pellets that would make it less hepa toxic? Someone probably already would’ve done it by now.

As far as the GH?? Lol by all means no. I was just referring to buying in bulk, measuring/reconstituting. But I can dream haha! While I’m dreaming I might as well throw in a whole stockpile of Increlex , gene modulation and myostatin inhibitor with a vector virus.

I don't even know where to start with this post. I'll let someone else pick it apart. I'll at least acknowledge that it can be easy to bust a syringe filter, but if that's all you got then less pressure is best. One squeeze of the caulk gun is all that's needed. Or build a jig to hold the syringe and put a 5lb weight on it

I'll just leave you with this... Listen more, answer less, and understand that you know much less than you think you do. Dunning-kruger effect... everyone is prone to it at some point, just be aware if you might be doing it. 😅

Reaction score
Gotcha. I believe I did refer to my limited experience a few times…I would never claim to be something I’m not, just passionate😉

Reaction score
I’m a member there with him. It’s not bad but I only use this platform of his for 2 reasons, one is showing you how to homebrew different compounds and other is to order the raws. The other cycle and side effect stuff he offers takes forever for someone to get back to you. I’m still glad I signed up just for the homebrew videos and the raw contact
Thanks for this. I've been on the fence. The confirmation was very helpful 👊