Last Look Before I Proceed with First Cycle

Reaction score
Hello,

So after several months of looking into whether or not to do my first cycle, I have decided to try it out. I could not find anywhere that did blood work in HI, so I had to actually go through a TRT to get labs done. They prescribed me the following:
  • Test Cyp 200 mg/ml - Inject 0.37ml twice weekly
  • HCG (Pregnyl) - Inject 400iu (0.4ml) twice weekly
  • Anastrozole 0.125mg - By mouth twice weekly with any high estrogen symptoms as discussed
I know that Test is lower than recommended, and I actually have some TEST E I will probably use instead. I also would have preferred Aromasin, but I am ok with Anastrozole. I have a nurse who will help me with injections (GF). I have also acquired some HGH. I am debating running it on my first cycle for reasons listed on this site. Changing only one variable at a time and all that. I would like thoughts on all of this. Thank you all for your time.

Reaction score
Hello,

So after several months of looking into whether or not to do my first cycle, I have decided to try it out. I could not find anywhere that did blood work in HI, so I had to actually go through a TRT to get labs done. They prescribed me the following:
  • Test Cyp 200 mg/ml - Inject 0.37ml twice weekly
  • HCG (Pregnyl) - Inject 400iu (0.4ml) twice weekly
  • Anastrozole 0.125mg - By mouth twice weekly with any high estrogen symptoms as discussed
I know that Test is lower than recommended, and I actually have some TEST E I will probably use instead. I also would have preferred Aromasin, but I am ok with Anastrozole. I have a nurse who will help me with injections (GF). I have also acquired some HGH. I am debating running it on my first cycle for reasons listed on this site. Changing only one variable at a time and all that. I would like thoughts on all of this. Thank you all for your time.
Hold off on the HGH for now. The first cycle of testosterone will have a dramatic effect.

They prescribed you 0.37 ml twice weekly - so 150 mg/week. How much trst are you planning to run?

Reaction score
BBBG, thanks for responding! I was gonna run the TEST E I got from a supplier and start with 200 then move up to 500/week. Yeah, I know you're right about waiting. I'll just keep it in the fridge for next time.

Reaction score
200mg/wk isn't a cycle, just high dose TRT. Don't get me wrong, you'll definitely make gains, but nothing like on a full blown blast. For the first time out, you want about 500mg/wk to see real results. Bear in mind it will take 6 weeks to achieve saturation. How long do you plan to run? I'd advise 20 weeks for a higher dose, but obv you can run 200 as a cruise indefinitely (that's my current cruise dose).

Do you have HGH or HCG? Two totally different things....

Reaction score
200mg/wk isn't a cycle, just high dose TRT. Don't get me wrong, you'll definitely make gains, but nothing like on a full blown blast. For the first time out, you want about 500mg/wk to see real results. Bear in mind it will take 6 weeks to achieve saturation. How long do you plan to run? I'd advise 20 weeks for a higher dose, but obv you can run 200 as a cruise indefinitely (that's my current cruise dose).

Do you have HGH or HCG? Two totally different things....
Read his post again. He was PRESCRIBED 200 mg/week. But he’s gonna do 500 mg/week. He was PRESCRIBED HCG but was considering running HGH also.

Dex

Elite
Reaction score
Read his post again. He was PRESCRIBED 200 mg/week. But he’s gonna do 500 mg/week. He was PRESCRIBED HCG but was considering running HGH also.
Well, 150mg/wk for TRT. That is a pretty standard dose for TRT. I couldn't do 0.37cc though. I use a 3cc syringe and don't have that kind of accuracy. I don't like the feel of the 1cc syringes. The plunger is shit to draw. They are good for accuracy and injection though. I would just do 0.4cc q4d. It would come out to 140mg/wk. Then use the test E for the blast to hit 500mg/wk.

New Threads