Lingerer

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been lingering around the forums, and taking nuggets of info from this forum for close to a decade now. I've been lifting weights my whole life but really got into the serious bodybuilding game when I was 22, I'm 32 now. I ended up ****ing myself up a couple years back getting ready for competition and the drive faded away after that. Took a long break but now I'm finding some motivation again.

I don't do any serious cycles anymore, I have a lot of really good experience to pull from though. My last cycle before injury I was working with a well known coach and my cycle consisted of Test, GH, Insulin..then I rotated around EQ, Primo, Tren, Deca, Winstrol, Anadrol, Anavar. These days I work with a doctor for HRT, and run low doses of anabolics along side that I rotate from time to time. An example would be 100mg test w/ 200mg primo, or 100mg test 100 deca, or 100 test 300 eq...every now and then I may throw in something extra like dbol or anadrol to feel big again lol.

Current stats:
5'9 195lbs, been a while since a dexascan but I've got some cuts/striations and can see my abs (not impressive by any means, definitely way behind what I used to be but I like to think I still got it)

I hope I can be a useful contribution here and I'm looking forward to learning from everyone, thank you for having me.

Adrenolin

Bad Daddy
Reaction score
It's about time you joined and contributed. Welcome to the forum

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Welcome Good Mr. Goodlington!

10 year of snooping!?! Thanks for joining us.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Window peeping for 10 years, more like Mr Creepington.

Welcome to the UG sir.

Reaction score
Welcome to the club dude, sounds like you'll be a good addition here.

Mhenshaw

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG, Sir! Remember that each member is responsible for wiping their noseprints, and possible drool off of the windows.

Great intro! Thank you!

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
welcome to the UG. I look forward to learning from you.

New Threads