Minty Fresh DNP Log

Lizard King

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice job at 10 days. I stopped over the weekend, I don't think anyone would have wanted to sit next to me on a plane this week sweating on them. Picking back up when I land home.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 10 - Down 10.2 lbs
Day 7 at 400mg

Solid sleep but woke up very tired. Big weight fluctuation again but feeling pretty dehydrated. Didn't drink as much water yesterday for no particular reason.

Still feeling pretty good, no major bouts of night sweats yet.

My sweats seem to be variant based on the food intake. in difference in eating yesterday? some nights its a straight back sweat and other nights its just a slight dampness but nothing too bad

Nice job at 10 days. I stopped over the weekend, I don't think anyone would have wanted to sit next to me on a plane this week sweating on them. Picking back up when I land home.

lolz. how long you been on your run and what dose?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife just said I smell musty.

Reaction score
Minty fresh + DNP. You have successfully made me feel weird.

[Minty fresh]-------------------------------------------------------------[DNP].

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 11 - down 7.4 lbs
Day 8 of 400mg

Went way off diet yesterday for holiday party and definitely felt the heat lol. Things still good but waking up very tired despite a solid 8 hours every night.

Things all going well!

Still smelling musty apparently.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 11 - down 7.4 lbs
Day 8 of 400mg

Went way off diet yesterday for holiday party and definitely felt the heat lol. Things still good but waking up very tired despite a solid 8 hours every night.

Things all going well!

Still smelling musty apparently.

lolz, you just couldnt resist the urge for the heat could you. just wanted to try it out for the fun of it...or you just really wanted to replace your cake habit

how the F do you get a solid 8hrs!? im up every dern hour - 1.5 taking a pee. thought my sugar was low bc woke up and could see the sweat beading off my chest, nope. but the other night.... 11pm 120ish...2am 37 and 6 glucose tabs......5am 44.

musty smusty... its working. gonna look sexy(er)

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 13 - down 5.6 lbs
Day 1 at 600mg

Bumping up to 600mg today for the lulz. Sides so far have been minimal and I can predict when I'm going to feel like hell based on what I'm eating. My weight loss (scale) has been all over the place and I'm holding onto a lot of water. Went out last night on a date night and capped it off with 2 massive blizzards from the DQ. Definitely getting towards the end of the run as my carb cravings are getting a little silly. Had a difficult time getting up this morning due to lethargy but overall still feeling good.

I'm gonna split the 3 doses by about 5 hours.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How much ye down overall, Sponge? On the night sweats, I definitely find 'em related to my diet - particularly in the late afternoon / evening. Fook, even a bit of Tren with evening carbs and I'll soak the sheets. Glad yer doing well in that space overall.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Down 5.6 overall. Doesn't seem like much but I'm bloated as hell so it's going to be an interesting week after I come off. My diet has been shot the last 2 days for sure. I would estimate I'm holding a good 7 to 8 lbs of water just based on experience.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would be willing to bet I could do a 4 week contest prep at this point and place well. Dont let the scale weight deceive you, this has been an exceptional run so far, dietary indiscretions and all.

Reaction score
Ok, dont flame me for this... But isn't DNP incredibly dangerous? I have experience with it so I'm not trying to make an argument one way another. I just know a lot of "respected" (insert air-quotes) fitness personalities have come out saying it is the most dangerous bodybuilding drug out there.

It seems this forum is pretty DNP friendly whereas others make it sound like you might as well just jump into a boiling bat of water so I'm curious as to why there are so many different perspectives.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok, dont flame me for this... But isn't DNP incredibly dangerous? I have experience with it so I'm not trying to make an argument one way another. I just know a lot of "respected" (insert air-quotes) fitness personalities have come out saying it is the most dangerous bodybuilding drug out there.

It seems this forum is pretty DNP friendly whereas others make it sound like you might as well just jump into a boiling bat of water so I'm curious as to why there are so many different perspectives.

It is dangerous, no doubt. The line between it working and you being dead is a small one so you have to trust your source.

A lot of the "professionals" out there speak out against it because it is pne of the only drugs out there the community uses that can kill you with just on miscalculation. A lot of it has to do with people's mindset of "oh, if 2 pills work I should take 6 and really have results."

You just have to make a line and have the discipline to never cross it.

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It is dangerous, no doubt. The line between it working and you being dead is a small one so you have to trust your source.

A lot of the "professionals" out there speak out against it because it is pne of the only drugs out there the community uses that can kill you with just on miscalculation. A lot of it has to do with people's mindset of "oh, if 2 pills work I should take 6 and really have results."

You just have to make a line and have the discipline to never cross it.

some of the best advise right there. it is a very dangerous drug and should be used by someone that can have the ability to truly know their body and be able to pay attention to it and the effects they are feeling. more is not always better with this drug as Spongy put it. Like me, my sweet spot is 600mg/day (3 caps) and that is what i typically run knowing the outcome and effects and protocol for my body. Have i went to 800mg/day, yes, however once i see the sides of it, its not worth it to my body so would I think i can just ran that going forward, nope. would i hit 5 caps, fauq no.

DNP is a great thing if you can handle it and have source that pays attention to what they are doing with their product as putting other people's health in their hands, to an extent (what they decide to do with it and how much to take is up to them but still have to make sure they are set up for success).

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 14 - same weight
Day 2 at 600mg

Why am I so ****ing horny?! I'm just at my cruising dose but I literally want to bang it out 4-5 times per day.

I'm drinking 2 gallons of water just to get the fluids back from sweating all over everything.

I can't even discreetly jerk off because I have to change clothes each time from sweating.

Chestbrah, PM. How's zyzz?

metsfan4life

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 14 - same weight
Day 2 at 600mg

Why am I so ****ing horny?! I'm just at my cruising dose but I literally want to bang it out 4-5 times per day.

I'm drinking 2 gallons of water just to get the fluids back from sweating all over everything.

I can't even discreetly jerk off because I have to change clothes each time from sweating.

Chestbrah, PM. How's zyzz?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha im sitting here with family and just lost it at the discretely jerking off line

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Day 16 - unknown weight
Day 4 at 600mg

Drugs are bad, m'kay?

Thinking I'm coming up on the end of the run soon.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you ecstatic with results??????

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Are you ecstatic with results??????

I'm holding on to a ton of water right now, but I think this will end up being a very successful run omce the water comes off.

I'm going to keep the run going at least through this week so long as I can handle the heat, then go from there.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Excellent, interested in your results!

New Threads