Mr. Olympia 2016

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Does it start with certain body parts first? That was what I meant to ask really.
Seems like quads, then lats fail first.
Might just be because quads and lats are the biggest muscle groups. Takes a lot more to grow a back than arms.

Reaction score
I missed the pre-judging this year...so no idea what to say but I did see some pics an phil was looking sick as always..I think he will place 1st...that dude Josh L was looking shredded as fuk...Rami def came in leaner...william bonac has some crazy roundness and should place high...winklarr just looks like a mass freak of nature but don't think he's shredded enough in abdomen...Roden looks sick as usual but I still think his gut it noticeable...dexter, freak his lats are unreal..Dallas McCarver has the most potential on the stage imo being only 25 years old. So as of now..

1st - Phil
2nd - Dexter
3rd - William B
4th - Sean Rhoden
5th - Rami
6th - McCarver ( I think he should place higher)
7th - Josh L.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lifwh2pSfnc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYN6FseF8eI

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
KL is outclassed. Much respect even getting on the Mr. O stage at 52, but I think he's done.

It's Phil's show to lose at this point.

ron1204

Elite
Reaction score
Phils back clearly stands out from everyone else. Its not only his muscle density or conditioning but also how genetically his muscles are shaped. Its just perfect.
Big Ramy looked great. Looks better every year. Very conditioned. He may not be top 3 now, but he definitely will be soon. His waist is super small compared to his size

Reaction score
Did you guys see this?
Apparently Kevin tore left pec and had an injured quad 8 weeks out.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Exactly why he's my favorite BBer ever. Not just the physique but he's pure class and a ****ing warrior. Him and Ron Coleman.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Phil won? Its over? Good I like heath.

New Threads