MSN Pharma review

Reaction score
I’ve been purchasing gear for several years and recently decided to buy (attempted) powder. I thought I was diligent in my search for a source. Unfortunately, I sent the money to MSN Pharma and 4 days later got a email from a “shipping company” stating I needed to put insurance on my package for it to make it to me. Of course no emails have been returned after sending this letter to them and reaching out to them.

Unfortunately I purchased all the equipment and now no powder 🤬. But if anyone is looking for powders, my $1400 loss is a free lesson to you. If u want to donate to me for saving you, I won’t complain 😆

Last edited by a moderator:

MisterSuperGod

Advertise here for $100 per month
Reaction score
Just letting you know, this kind of post is like a big fat bullseye for scammers. if you get any PM's from people offering you anything, its a scam.

Unless they come from me. If someone here begs for a "powder" source, i have a huge bottle of the finest talcum that money can buy and i'm willing to hook a brother up!

It's not really a scam if i send something out, right? It's scammy in nature, but the buyer isn't left hanging. That's how i justify scamming new guy's. i mean helping out new guy's. Helping! i confuse those words sometimes.

@Swoleguru all joking aside, @TomJ is on the money. Like anything in life that's worth having, you need to put in the effort. Any member worth their salt won't risk their reputation by putting their name behind a source, because sources don't last and they can go to shit in the blink of eye.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Unless they come from me. If someone here begs for a "powder" source, i have a huge bottle of the finest talcum that money can buy and i'm willing to hook a brother up!

It's not really a scam if i send something out, right? It's scammy in nature, but the buyer isn't left hanging. That's how i justify scamming new guy's. i mean helping out new guy's. Helping! i confuse those words sometimes.

@Swoleguru all joking aside, @TomJ is on the money. Like anything in life that's worth having, you need to put in the effort. Any member worth their salt won't risk their reputation buy putting their name behind a source, because sources don't last and they can go to shit in the blink of eye.
Gotcha I’ll remove the thread and just post the review.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Is there a way to delete it?
I cleaned it up a bit, but left the general warning up for others to see the potential risks.

What you did also broke a forum rule, so please don't do that again. Thanks in advance!!!

Reaction score
I cleaned it up a bit, but left the general warning up for others to see the potential risks.

What you did also broke a forum rule, so please don't do that again. Thanks in advance!!!
Appreciate it

Reactions: CJ
Reaction score
Wow. Sorry to hear about that, but thanks for sharing your story. Hopefully you saved someone else from losing money too.

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
I used to buy raws from numerous sellers on Chinese trade sites. My theory was I only needed to find one legit source to make it all worth the effort. I think I had 23 total purchases and had the raws from all 23 tested. The best result I got was 31% pure, too low to make it worth brewing.

The funny part about it all was that every sire was extremely responsive to my questions. And every single one stopped responding when I sent them the test results.

I would recommend you keep looking for raws. Your investment will pay off in the end.

Reaction score
I used to buy raws from numerous sellers on Chinese trade sites. My theory was I only needed to find one legit source to make it all worth the effort. I think I had 23 total purchases and had the raws from all 23 tested. The best result I got was 31% pure, too low to make it worth brewing.

The funny part about it all was that every sire was extremely responsive to my questions. And every single one stopped responding when I sent them the test results.

I would recommend you keep looking for raws. Your investment will pay off in the end.
I appreciate that. Yeah and they all promise 99.3 percent 99.9 lol.

Reaction score

The best result was 31% pure? Holy shit thats really bad quality. I am looking for a legit good powder source, but its like really difficult to find one that is reliable. Or the powder isn't good, or your money is gone, either way its seems to be a scam...

Reaction score
I’ve been purchasing gear for several years and recently decided to buy (attempted) powder. I thought I was diligent in my search for a source. Unfortunately, I sent the money to MSN Pharma and 4 days later got a email from a “shipping company” stating I needed to put insurance on my package for it to make it to me. Of course no emails have been returned after sending this letter to them and reaching out to them.

Unfortunately I purchased all the equipment and now no powder 🤬. But if anyone is looking for powders, my $1400 loss is a free lesson to you. If u want to donate to me for saving you, I won’t complain 😆
mid july i ordered some powder which cost me $285 ... never received a confirmation let alone a shipment or tracking no. MASSIVE SCAM

New Threads