My cycles a mess. Constantly changing it. Need help.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Damn is it that bad guys? I'm only 3 weeks in and really only thing was I dropped npp after 2 weeks and took one shot of the cut mix. The test and mast have been consistent throughout at least haha.
My best advice on all of this , in any serious way is just stop. Do your trt , and start reading and educating yourself , and when you think you know whats up , keep reading. Then worry about cycles and all this nonsense.

DEADlifter

Elite
Reaction score
In my shed I have a couple of 38 Mickeys I am not using as well as some spare tires for my mountain bike. You guys think I should put them all on my Kia Optima?

That's how you come across bro.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Everything's all set now. I understand I sound and seem like a retard but if you actually knew me this is not how I am by any means. Just trying to see best way to get back on track without dropping down to trt
We're all telling you to drop down to TRT, because you come off as paranoid and manic. I doubt that suddenly goes away after only 2 weeks.

Go give yourself a solid 3 months of nothing but TRT, and then re-evaluate. That would be a far more honest way to assess yourself.

lfod14

Reaction score
Thanks man but don't want the npp. Hold a bit of water on it regardless of diet cardio and e2. I guess I was seeing what would be the smoothest transition either going back to the cut stack or just keep test and mast.
Of course you hold water, it's Nandrolone! That goes along with taking it. Makes no difference if it's Deca or NPP, it's the same drug. You deal with it until your cycles done, or like me and a shitton of others, you take it forever because your joints are all shot, adjust what the scale means in your mind and be done with it.

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
Of course you hold water, it's Nandrolone! That goes along with taking it. Makes no difference if it's Deca or NPP, it's the same drug. You deal with it until your cycles done, or like me and a shitton of others, you take it forever because your joints are all shot, adjust what the scale means in your mind and be done with it.
Before you the last post on this thread was over a month ago slick.