New Guy Here

Reaction score
Hi, I read through some of the threads and there is some quality info and people here. I'm not a power lifter but I'm a guy in his 40's who is trying to resist the dad bod and keep some muscle. I've been on trt and hcg the last 2 years and really feel like its helped me out. The main reason I'm here is because I can't take trt for probably the next 6-12 months. I'm in the middle of a real bad divorce and my ex claims I've abused her and the kids (falsely). All medications have to be disclosed on discovery and my lawyer said it would be a good idea to stop taking the trt.

I'm trying to find some supplements or peptides I can take that so I can hopefully not have my T levels drop too much. I was initially around 350 when I went on trt and my last bloodwork I was around 700. I have about one more dose left that I'll be taking this Friday.

Reaction score
Hi, I read through some of the threads and there is some quality info and people here. I'm not a power lifter but I'm a guy in his 40's who is trying to resist the dad bod and keep some muscle. I've been on trt and hcg the last 2 years and really feel like its helped me out. The main reason I'm here is because I can't take trt for probably the next 6-12 months. I'm in the middle of a real bad divorce and my ex claims I've abused her and the kids (falsely). All medications have to be disclosed on discovery and my lawyer said it would be a good idea to stop taking the trt.

I'm trying to find some supplements or peptides I can take that so I can hopefully not have my T levels drop too much. I was initially around 350 when I went on trt and my last bloodwork I was around 700. I have about one more dose left that I'll be taking this Friday.
Turkesterone and that Ashwanda root stuff. That’s all I take and I can bench 405 for reps.

Oh and creatine with some boron. Almost forgot that. I take that in the morning with my flinstones.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score

Is your TRT legally prescribed? Why would it be better for you not to be on TRT if it was prescribed to you?

Would a lawyer say you shouldn't be on a beta blocker or ACE inhibitor if it was prescribed for your health? Does your lawyer think not on TRT don't produce testosterone?

As you can see I'm highly skeptical... In any case, go research post cycle therapy, or fertility protocols. That's probably your best bet in your scenario.

Have a good day

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Reaction score
Is your TRT legally prescribed? Why would it be better for you not to be on TRT if it was prescribed to you?

Would a lawyer say you shouldn't be on a beta blocker or ACE inhibitor if it was prescribed for your health? Does your lawyer think not on TRT don't produce testosterone?

As you can see I'm highly skeptical... In any case, go research post cycle therapy, or fertility protocols. That's probably your best bet in your scenario.

Have a good day
It's basically bc steroids have a negative stigma and a single judge determines everything. They are prescribed, but with her claiming abuse, I face an uphill challenge as a man due to the legal system putting men at a disadvantage, especially in the family court system. It's an annoyance, but I can live with it.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
If your doctoring for your TRT and the lawdog told you to go off, he's a fuukin idiot. Show him your script and BW so if it comes up, you're covered. If anything, it will prove your side if it comes up.

I think I see what he's saying but good luck on trying to connect spousal abuse to hormone replacement therapy. I'm sure the other attorney knows better than to try to make those 2 ends meet.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
Maybe switch to androgel it is testosterone replacement but it isn't directly called testosterone. Just a thought.

New Threads