New guy Intro

Reaction score
Hey yall,
37 year old guy here. Been interesting to read all of your opinions. Just loooking for some good advice before im too fucking old. Ive been into lifting since 21, back when ON and superpump250 was the OG. Not 10,000 supplement companies now. I fell off around 27 when i had my first kid. Been back into it the past year or two when im not working my ass off as a UPS feeder driver. Looking forward to lurking here for a while, and i'll take any helpful information.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Hey yall,
37 year old guy here. Been interesting to read all of your opinions. Just loooking for some good advice before im too fucking old. Ive been into lifting since 21, back when ON and superpump250 was the OG. Not 10,000 supplement companies now. I fell off around 27 when i had my first kid. Been back into it the past year or two when im not working my ass off as a UPS feeder driver. Looking forward to lurking here for a while, and i'll take any helpful information.
Thanks!

Definitely a lot of info here. Search feature helps a lot so be sure to use that.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Gaspari nutrition. There's a walk down memory lane. Not 10k steps. But 20 years I guess.
All the best.

Reaction score
welcome to the UG

about what?
Well i'm 6'1", stuck at around 258 pounds. Thinking maybe my balls are too big, what can i do to shrink them? But seriously.. just here to read the forums opinions mostly. Thanks for the welcome fellas.

Also wanted to give White Flood a shoutout.. that shit was intense back then. What happened to Nolvadex XT? worked good for me for a few months.

Reaction score
At the risk of oversharing; My T levels were in the double digits(came back as like 25 total) due to a pituitary adenoma, of which i still have of course. I was up to 315 pounds and since then ive been on Cabergoline .5mg 2x week and Anastrozole 1mg 2x week, which brought me up to normal. Was originally on Clomephine twice a week and i dont remember the dosage but it had my estrogen too high. Anyway, Dropped down to 260 around 3 months after.
Just putting it out there

New Threads