New member introduction

Reaction score
Hello! Im a bit shy but i got manners so this is my introduction. Im not new in gym. I have been going to gym last 10 year inconsistenly and last 2 year 5-6days doing push/pull/legs/restday. I also was soccer player in my youth (almost into league in my country where i would have been paid) hence i had great physic and visible six pack but not that much of arm muscle. from my heaviest 132kg in 2020 december to this day lost 33kg. My gym bros has all ditched me from 2021 since i broke my pcl right knee and left arm same time. Prolly wont run rest of my life. Decided to do Sarms in febuary 2021(i did ostarine 20mgEd ) for 1 month till i noticed some eye vision. Stopped doing it and me being some shitty stupid kid decided not take pct. Went to do bloodworks in march 2022 and all was fine and bit elevated liver enzymes. Tbh i want start doing test e and steroids but i think i need to still learn a lot even tho im studying to be registered nurse. This is my introduction in this forum and no, im cool to reveal these about myself.

Reaction score
Hello! Im a bit shy but i got manners so this is my introduction. Im not new in gym. I have been going to gym last 10 year inconsistenly and last 2 year 5-6days doing push/pull/legs/restday. I also was soccer player in my youth (almost into league in my country where i would have been paid) hence i had great physic and visible six pack but not that much of arm muscle. from my heaviest 132kg in 2020 december to this day lost 33kg. My gym bros has all ditched me from 2021 since i broke my pcl right knee and left arm same time. Prolly wont run rest of my life. Decided to do Sarms in febuary 2021(i did ostarine 20mgEd ) for 1 month till i noticed some eye vision. Stopped doing it and me being some shitty stupid kid decided not take pct. Went to do bloodworks in march 2022 and all was fine and bit elevated liver enzymes. Tbh i want start doing test e and steroids but i think i need to still learn a lot even tho im studying to be registered nurse. This is my introduction in this forum and no, im cool to reveal these about myself.
So you were fat and lost a lot of weight. Good job on that but why do you think you need to run steroids now?

Reaction score
So you were fat and lost a lot of weight. Good job on that but why do you think you need to run steroids now?
Its just not doing only steroids but i'm addicted to gym and doing bodybuilding. I want to achieve my goals and i know what steroids cause. As i said before i tried sarms and tbh i came in second thoughts 3 days before i got side effects in my left eye. Now i m trying to lose more body fat and do everything naturally till end of this year or perhaps for life.
I got DM1 which is why i'm hesitant with steroids and i have talked with my doctor(in my country if you got DM you have to check with doctor every 1-6 months depending how stable your health is and this is mandatory). I m still weighing whether i want to go that routine or do i need even to be that routine. That's why i joined this forum to learn more while going this through with my doctor and myself.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Hey you don't need to run to stay in shape. You don't need gear either. Welcome to UG.

New Threads