New to the site

Reaction score
These kinds of intro are always awkward so I’ll get it short and pertinent to my personal anabolic use. I started TRT last year and enjoyed the effects (libido, minor strength and muscle gains). It was enough to peek my interest in doing a cycle. So I did what most idiots do and hit a bunch of forums. After receiving some good and much bad advice on Reddit I came a cross the Broderick (Team Evil Genius).

I joined their members site and fb group and have received helpful advice from the folks on that forum. TBH I found this forum due to a UGL list they release and as I was searching for the labs online I was directed here.

I’m 39 5’8 215 15ish Body fat and currently on a bridge (test 125, nandrolone (125, masteron 100). What I’ve learned so far is that it takes a lot of hard work, dieting, and a good method of training for anabolics to “work.” There’s no magic injectable. Anyway I’ll pop once I start my next course in a week or so to interact with whoever’s willing.

I’m don’t compete in any sports (weightlifting, bodybuilding, etc). I did compete in BJJ but that ended about 12 years and 7 kids ago. Still hit the mats 3 times a week though. I primarily take AAS’s to look and feel good.

Enjoy your weekend!

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
7 kids!!!! 😳

Where to you find the time to train?!?

Welcome to the Underground sir

Reaction score
7 kids!!!! 😳

Where to you find the time to train?!?

Welcome to the Underground sir
Ha! It’s a struggle but I work as a contractor from home. I set my own schedule and my wife stays at home and manages our teeming horde. She also does all my meal prep.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Ha! It’s a struggle but I work as a contractor from home. I set my own schedule and my wife stays at home and manages our teeming horde. She also does all my meal prep.
Your wife is a damn saint 🤣.

Welcome to the underground

bigrobbie

Reaction score
Damn. Are you doctor prescribed TRT? If not distance yourself from Facebook.... IMPO.
Either way welcome home 🏡

Reaction score
Damn. Are you doctor prescribed TRT? If not distance yourself from Facebook.... IMPO.
Either way welcome home 🏡
Yes, I’m on Dr. Prescribed TRT. Tbh, the facebook group I mentioned above is solid. But with everything on the web discernment must be used so thanks for the warning and welcome.

bigrobbie

Reaction score
Yes, I’m on Dr. Prescribed TRT. Tbh, the facebook group I mentioned above is solid. But with everything on the web discernment must be used so thanks for the warning and welcome.
I believe it, was suggesting that if you were on black market no script test FB might not be the smartest move but you're legit so no worries

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I stopped at anabolic use.