NooIQ: Updates - Trademarks, COAs, Commercials, Spokeswoman and Heavier Capsules

Reaction score
UG Bodybuilders, Muscle Nerds, and Fitness Folks, gather ‘round! Integrity Nootropics is proud to announce some updates as we prepare for our launch of https://NooIQ.co/products/NooIQNooIQ, our flag nootropic adaptogen stack, on Amazon and Walmart.

1. We are forking NooIQ into “NooIQ” and “NooIQ Pro”. Our initial launch of NooIQ (formulation 2.0.0) contains phenylpiracetam, a popular, well-tolerated, long-lasting and acutely impactful Russian nootropic famously used by Cosmonauts for carrying out extended scientific operations under duress. Although arguably the best ingredient which has been sold on Amazon widely until recently, Life Science Solutions now holds the exclusive right to distribute phenylpiracetam on Amazon. Formulation 2.2.0 of NooIQ will roll out to Amazon with increased Magnesium, Choline and added B12 in place of phenylpiracetam. At the time of writing both versions are available at https://NooIQ.co and on Etsy.

287aafd161e4183fa2e8211194092e31.png

2. As a result of formulation changes mentioned in #1 above, combined with a new double-tamper machine process, the overall capsule weight has increased! This allows us to get more of all ingredients. The only down side is about a 25% increase in the amount of time taken to produce each capsule. We’re banking on the high value proposition to lead to a better payoff.

553841b21bbd96c401f5125afd81f017.png

3. Packaging improvements - all bottles containing the NooIQ (“Amazon formulation”) are now transparent blue HDPE plastic or glass, sealed with FDA-compliant foil shields over the bottles’ necks. We also plan to add 2 FDA-approved claims for Phosphatidylserine (PS) which describe its ability to prevent/treat Alzheimer’s and Dementia, as well as the clinical research showing improved memory from Magnesium L-threonate consumption - but we couldn’t fit in on the labels so it will have to go on custom boxes once we get those printed.

28c12c331251dd04b02d38845db1e08c.jpg

4. We’ve released a couple of short commercials on YouTube and Rumble, with a few more in progress.

5. We recently hired a spokesperson, Alexandra, whose face is gracing our billboards in NYC and Baltimore, starting today!

6. COAs available for all ingredients - I may need to add these in a comment as I can’t get Tapatalk to let me add more photos to the post.

7. More ways to reach us - I will try my best to keep an eye on this forum and I do receive notifications, but if you need a reply and don’t get one please leverage the contact form on our website, message us on Etsy or use “info@“ our company domain.

8. We got our serial number from USPTO for the brand name NooIQ. We previously protected our logo as a cheaper solution, but an actual trademark was long overdue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Our lovely Spokesperson, Alexandra. Currently featured on billboards along I-895 and I-95.

532e2c3c1b2585cd8422f859518a459b.jpg

f04a61d29173584c516e9da820f4635d.jpg

Reaction score
Moderator - looks like the first link in the original post spewed out the URL instead of just attaching the link to the product name. Could you please fix it? I will make this post sticky, if you’re able to help with that.

Reaction score
8120CF12-7254-47BA-A42C-4939A71DF29F.jpeg

“Spokesperson” Alex - as in we can’t tell if it’s a man or woman.

New Threads