Not "new" but intro time

BigBubba

Reaction score
Been on the boards for a while, thought I would say HEY!! I am 49, an above knee amputee (blown up over seas, they finally took my leg 3 years ago after developing AVN) and getting back into it after the loss of the leg. I would say 25% bodyfat as after they took the leg I spent 6 months in the hospital and have just now got to where I can lift. Currently taking 300mg of Cyp a week (150 on Monday, 150 on Thursday) as more of an HRT. Been on 2 weeks now (lets hope this shit is legit and real!!) Havent gotten blood work yet as I still need to get in and see an Endo to test levels. Diet will be as follows:

Meal 1
1 cup egg whites
3 whole eggs
handful of spinach
C - 0 F - 15 P - 45 CAL - 345

Meal2 (after lifting before tanning)
1 package poptarts
2 scoops whey
C - 69 F - 9 P - 45 CAL - 605

Meal3
6oz chicken breast
1 cup rice
Handful of spinach/kale
C - 45 F - 0 P - 60 CAL - 480

Meal4
6 oz beef (80/20)
1 cup Cauliflower Rice
1 cup Green Beans
C - 13 F - 35 P - 35 CAL - 505

Meal5 (pre-bed)
1 cup cottage cheese
1 med banana
2 scoops whey
C - 56 F - 3 P - 100 CAL - 680

DAILY TOTAL C - 183 F - 65 P - 295 CAL - 2615

Lifting 4-5 days a week with some cardio during those days. Want to drop to 230 then see where I want to go. Open to changing diet, doses, adding products and supps, etc

Thoughts??

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Did you get your levels tested before you started injecting?

Pick trt or cycle. 150-200 is trt (generally). 400+ is cycle. 300 is some weird middle ground.

If you need trt go with a lower dose IMO.

People have varied opinions. This is mine.

Thank you for protecting my freedoms. I’m in debt to you and I wish to honor your sacrifice by offering my undivided attention should you think it would help you.

I’ll PM you. Please reach out anytime.

Thank you Sir. “America, Fuck yeah!”

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG.

So no labwork prior to starting the 300mg cyp? 300mg ew is more of a small cycle as opposed to TRT. Unless it was needed for TRT then you should have waited to get some of the BF off as well as getting lab work. Since you don't know your baseline, I would suggest getting blood drawn at about 4-6 weeks in. Depending on your state you should be able to get this done privately through www.privatemdlabs.com.

Do you have PCT on hand? You are going to need to come off completely to see an endo in order for them to appropriately asses you since you aren't already on prescribed TRT.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
First off, thank you for your service and your great sacrifice. That's one hell of a plan to get out of having to squat! ;)

I see a lack of VARIETY in your veggies. You're going to be lacking some nutrients by limiting your choices. Try to get all the different colors in.

I want to knock the Pop-Tarts, but they're delicious!!!!

BigBubba

Reaction score
Didnt get my levels tested, I have before and they were stupid low. I do remember they wanted me at 1500+ on one scale and I was 150. I dont plan on ever comming off so I guess I should do more of a blast and cruise? 16 weeks at 400 then 8 weeks of 150? Rinse and repeat?

BigBubba

Reaction score
First off, thank you for your service and your great sacrifice. That's one hell of a plan to get out of having to squat! ;)

I see a lack of VARIETY in your veggies. You're going to be lacking some nutrients by limiting your choices. Try to get all the different colors in.

I want to knock the Pop-Tarts, but they're delicious!!!!
I will switch them up. I have: green beans, steamed broccoli, cauliflower rice, and steamed spinach to use on my meals so they will be changed up. Would you recommend different ones?

eazy

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG.

Thank you for your service.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
I will switch them up. I have: green beans, steamed broccoli, cauliflower rice, and steamed spinach to use on my meals so they will be changed up. Would you recommend different ones?
All good choices, but from my understanding, different colors tend to represent different vitamins.

Get in some orange... Carrots, sweet potatoes, orange peppers...

Blues/Purples... Blueberries, blackberries, egg plant, red cabbage...

Reds... Strawberries, red peppers, tomatoes...

Yellow... Yellow peppers, turnips, potatoes...

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Didnt get my levels tested, I have before and they were stupid low. I do remember they wanted me at 1500+ on one scale and I was 150. I dont plan on ever comming off so I guess I should do more of a blast and cruise? 16 weeks at 400 then 8 weeks of 150? Rinse and repeat?

If you try to get scripted TRT you will need to come off to show that your levels are indeed low unless your Dr is cool and accepts that you are running UGL gear and takes your word. If not, there is no other way for them to justify a prescription

BigBubba

Reaction score
If you try to get scripted TRT you will need to come off to show that your levels are indeed low unless your Dr is cool and accepts that you are running UGL gear and takes your word. If not, there is no other way for them to justify a prescription
My endo is cool. Am not looking to get prescribed test as while its great stuff, here at least in Florida it is OUTRAGOUS to buy. Like 150mg week dose will run me $250+ a bottle and the doses are too low I feel for what I want to accomplish

creekrat

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wow. My 10ml bottle of 200mg/mL runs me $80

sfw509

Reaction score
Welcome to ugbb sir. Thank you for your service and sacrifice to our country.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UGBB, thank you for your service.

Where did you come up with your diet? What's your current weight and BF at?

Do you know how many calories you're currently eating before you started this diet?

New Threads