NPP vs deca

Reaction score
Depends on the person. I never did a single cycle prior to needing TRT until my mid-40's. A friend of mine was on TRT, cycled with Deca and a lot more and was able to recover in his late 40's. It's a crap shoot.

time to roll the dice I guess

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i disagree with Snake. it's not a crapshoot. Do enough heavy cycles and it's where you'll end up. Who on this board that's been in this game long and heavy isn't on trt? I have no problem being on trt, I'm good with it. But if people think they can run long, multiple, hard cycles and their testosterone levels will go back to pre AAS normal levels ? chances are extremely unlikely.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
i disagree with Snake. it's not a crapshoot. Do enough heavy cycles and it's where you'll end up. Who on this board that's been in this game long and heavy isn't on trt? I have no problem being on trt, I'm good with it. But if people think they can run long, multiple, hard cycles and their testosterone levels will go back to pre AAS normal levels ? chances are extremely unlikely.

Oh it doesn't put the odds in your favor. May not be probable but it does happen.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I have always ran my test higher than my NPP but I’ve always done lower doses of NPP or deca. I wanna day Jin runs more deca than test but I could be wrong I don’t wanna speak for him. But I wanna say he has posted about it before and gave some good advice on it. May wanna search the threads for that post
i remember it being quite informative

I’m running 300npp and 200 test (my TRT) and it’s been treating me great. I’m a fan of the lower test since I didn’t react very well.

Reaction score
Hell maybe I will just do test and oral cycles for the rest of my life. I know how my body reacts with test and dbol pretty well, I just hope I can continue to see gains using those two compounds.

Reaction score
Gosh idk man. Running orals long term isn’t gonna be the best idea. I think you’d be better off either replacing the orals most of the time or lowering them and substituting low dose injectable compounds. For example, if I was running 500 test and 40 dbol I would cut the dbol out after a while and replace it with let’s say 300 mg of Deca or just increase my test. I love orals, but I’m the long run it’s just not the best IMO. Yeah you will continue to see gains with test and dbol but you’ll probably have to keep increasing the amounts. You can run test fairly high and can minimize the harmful sides but Dbol is hard to handle under high doses in my opinion. I’ve been experimenting with low dose Dbol (10-25mg ED) for a while and I’ve noticed amazing results. No bloat, little to no water, but still full and strong. Not as much as I would with 40 or 50mg, but enough to see noticeable change with little to no sides. Hope this helps:)