P5P as an AI

Reaction score
Have noticed a significant reduction in estrogen conversion while using P5P. Running 600mg of Sustanon, and my need to to take an AI has been reduced by half. We primarily use P5P while running Nor 19 compounds to reduce progesterone. But there also seems to be some medical evidence that B6 clears estrogen from the body through methylation of the liver. Why isn't there much talk about P5P as supplementation to control estrogen and reduce the amount of AI's needed? Anyone have further knowledge on this particular subject, or had similar results while running P5P?

Reaction score
I googled, does p5p lower estrogen. A bunch of articles came up saying it does. But to what extent? I’m doubtful it’s enough to use an as AI (especially if you are a heavy aromatizer). It seems like it’s suggested for women to “balance hormones.” So I’d assume it lowers estrogen a tiny bit.

But if we can get some bloodwork to really see what it does, that would be awesome

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
I googled, does p5p lower estrogen. A bunch of articles came up saying it does. But to what extent? I’m doubtful it’s enough to use an as AI (especially if you are a heavy aromatizer). It seems like it’s suggested for women to “balance hormones.” So I’d assume it lowers estrogen a tiny bit.

But if we can get some bloodwork to really see what it does, that would be awesome

I'd love some before and after bloodwork to compare AI/No AI/P5P

Very very interesting

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Vitamin B6 – This vitamin is helpful with many bodily functions including the production of testosterone. It helps with testosterone production by stimulating androgen which is a hormone that acts as a precursor to testosterone. It also may be helpful when it comes to the suppression of estrogen.

Jonjon

Reaction score
This is an old post so I doubt we’ll hear anything back from the op

But I take 300 to 400mg P5P with my 19nors. Never an issue. I’d be very interested to see about the estrogen. I need a little ai even on 200mg test a week. I already take calcium d’glucarate. It’d be nice to avoid any ai outside of cycles

Ryu

Reaction score
Just to throw a wrench in the discussion, when on a trt dose I find 12mg of Boron (6mg twice a day) is enough to no longer need any AI (low dose). 200mg of P5P when running 19-Nors.

Experience based, no bloods to back it up, so take from that what you will.

Skullcrusher

Elite
Reaction score
Boron is another mineral that has been shown to increase test levels. It does this by decreasing the amount of globulin in the blood. If there is less globulin for testosterone to bind to then you end up with more of the desired free testosterone.

Reaction score
Have noticed a significant reduction in estrogen conversion while using P5P. Running 600mg of Sustanon, and my need to to take an AI has been reduced by half. We primarily use P5P while running Nor 19 compounds to reduce progesterone. But there also seems to be some medical evidence that B6 clears estrogen from the body through methylation of the liver. Why isn't there much talk about P5P as supplementation to control estrogen and reduce the amount of AI's needed? Anyone have further knowledge on this particular subject, or had similar results while running P5P?
Is this true because I’ve been using P5P lately and when I use a higher dose I get low E sides when on trt even crackly joints and other issues. I’m using GSO test so it’s either the grape seed or P5P because I’ve got low E sides and I’m on 300mg with is over trt so shouldn’t have issues. Im a low aromatiser as well Getting bloods soon though