Pct question

Reaction score
I started a anabolic cycle a week ago, but for some reason it is making me feel very weird. It's my first cycle I ever took so im thinking of stopping because of how it's making me feel and giving me aniexty. I'm at 200 mg of tren enthante and 400mg of t400 and 200 mg of dbol all together, would I have to do a pct or can I just stop without one?

Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the reply. I had a friend tell me that it would be a good first cycle and good dosages for my first cycle but it is making me feel very weird, like I feel like really anxious and paranoid from it

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Okay, thanks for the reply. I had a friend tell me that it would be a good first cycle and good dosages for my first cycle but it is making me feel very weird, like I feel like really anxious and paranoid from it
Your friend is a jerk. Stop listening to him.

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you have access to this friend's home?

Charger69

Reaction score
I started a anabolic cycle a week ago but for some reason it is making me feel very weird it's my first cycle I ever took so im thinking of stopping because of how it's making me feel and giving me aniexty, so I'm at 200 mg of tren enthante and 400mg of t400 and 200 mg of dbol all tg is what I did would I have to do a pct or can I just stop without one

Oh boy- your cycle is messed up.
1) no test- I will not run a cycle without a test base. You shut down your natural test production and have no extragenous test.
2) 400 mg of T4- are you crazy? Is that daily or weekly? T4 is an oral and that is usually listed daily. Same with Dbol- you have to be talking weekly.
3) Tren is not recommended on first cycle.
You have only been on a week. I would not do a PCT.

I would do your homework before doing another cycle. There are plenty of people on here that will help you. I will say that not everyone does things the same way so you could get differing opinions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
1) no test- I will not run a cycle without a test base. You shut down your natural test production and have no extragenous test.
2) 400 mg of T4- are you crazy? Is that daily or weekly? T4 is an oral and that is usually listed daily. Same with Dbol- you have to be talking weekly.

I would do your homework before doing another cycle. There are plenty of people on here that will help you. I will say that not everyone does things the same way so you could get differing opinions.

I think the t400 is Test 400, not T4

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Whom ever said this was a good idea for a first cycle should have their teeth brushed with a brick ..... wtf

Reaction score

I did the 400mgs of t400
I think the t400 is Test 400, not T4
Yup it is test 400 and it was 400mgs for the whole week not a day

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Here's what I'd recommend in lieu of a full PCT:

1. Procure a tube sock (the longer, the better) and fill it halfway with AA batteries. Bars of soap will suffice in a pinch.
2. Gain access to your friend's home
3. Beat said friend with the battery-filled tube sock. Pay special attention to the ribs and face.
4. Turn the weapon on yourself as penance for committing the sin of blind, naive trust in the face of potentially life-ruining choices.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Here's what I'd recommend in lieu of a full PCT:

1. Procure a tube sock (the longer, the better) and fill it halfway with AA batteries. Bars of soap will suffice in a pinch.
2. Gain access to your friend's home
3. Beat said friend with the battery-filled tube sock. Pay special attention to the ribs and face.
4. Turn the weapon on yourself as penance for committing the sin of blind, naive trust in the face of potentially life-ruining choices.
I totally thought peanut butter and a microwave was going to be involved at first. I'm so disappointed with the direction you went 😢

TODAY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I totally thought peanut butter and a microwave was going to be involved at first. I'm so disappointed with the direction you went 😢
PB fucksock is not an effective PCT protocol.

Joliver

E-Fighter Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Hey buddy! How's that first cycle going that I laid out for you?

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You obviously are going to stop and not go any further. It will only get worse for you. Just quit and no pct. Its a good thing you made the decision to quit. Man the idiots out there giving this kind of advice. Pretty fucked up

Reaction score
You obviously are going to stop and not go any further. It will only get worse for you. Just quit and no pct. Its a good thing you made the decision to quit. Man the idiots out there giving this kind of advice. Pretty fucked up
Yeah I am stopping and I'm not going to do any pct, that was what I was wondering if I had to cause It was only a week, I'm glad I stopped before it was to late, my buddy who told me has been doing steroids for years too and I'm only 21 idk why he told me that it was a good cycle for start

New Threads