Pct the same thing as TRT?

Reaction score
So I have some questions for everyone,

Is trt considered a pct?

if post cycle therapy is to get your levels back to normal. Would just taking trt be the same thing?

If steroid users would know they are going to do a lot of cycles why not just do trt?

I would love as much feed back on these questions as possible. Just to expand the knowledge..
thanks

Reaction score

Is trt considered a pct?

if post cycle therapy is to get your levels back to normal. Would just taking trt be the same thing?

If steroid users would know they are going to do a lot of cycles why not just do trt?

I would love as much feed back on these questions as possible. Just to expand the knowledge..
thanks
These are basic questions that you should already know the answers to. If you don’t, then you need to do a lot more reading on your own. You need to become an expert at this stuff. Don’t rely on others when it comes to responsibility for your health.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score

Is trt considered a pct?

thanks
The terminology you are looking for is "Blast and cruise"

Most people dont PCT fully off if they are competitors. PCT in general has been falling out of favor for years.

New Threads