Pinnacle Labs busted?

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You put out bad infections like them and not owe up to it you need to be removed.

This game sucks because of the asshole like them and their supports.

BigTruck

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Everyone might want to remember no one got a fucking thing they didn't pay for and go through all kinds of shit for. By the way, a fucking "Store Credit" to an open source,web based, roid shop instead of the Rips that were ordered is complete bullshit. I would still be as hot as Satan's ass crack on leg day.

Respect,
Vette

Hahaha Vette that's pretty damn hotttt!!

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
would LE go after bros who ordered? usually its just the sources/reshippers who get pinched. lets hope they were not info collectors.

I did hear that they were going low key back to a closed network and stop the open purchases. im sure there will be kids getting it pushed on one way or another. I atill wish I was savvy enough to brew....

the guy I got my home brew tren ace got stationed over seas.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
would LE go after bros who ordered? usually its just the sources/reshippers who get pinched. lets hope they were not info collectors.

I did hear that they were going low key back to a closed network and stop the open purchases. im sure there will be kids getting it pushed on one way or another. I atill wish I was savvy enough to brew....

the guy I got my home brew tren ace got stationed over seas.

If they were going low key they wouldn't have just signed on to PM.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea, Pinn is not about being low key at all.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
If they were going low key they wouldn't have just signed on to PM.

I mean with the purchase part of the whole process. cant order unless you get a special code given by the drawf king in the mythical fairy forest of the under amazonian rivers in Bangkoksastan. :D.
anyway. what else is on tv?

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
can you get some trial jugs bb and see if what you hear is accurate. maybe youll turn into a push up super hero :D.

I kid I kid

New Threads