Purple Panda Labs legit?

Reaction score
Purple panda lab legit??? i have not used them but their website is impressive they have a several testamonials and some tested peds have their own data sheets to look at and i assume the info is for purple pandas actual stuff and not just screen grabbed pics of any old ped pic data sheet they have made up or found Thanksy b you all for any positive or negative info that will help me from get from a small surplus! to breathing easy with 80 ml for my 90 day cycle plus ! Thank you!!

Reaction score
Search up dragon ordnance, they are partners of PPL (WHICH IS LEGIT) but better.

Even better is Qingdao Sigma Chemical on Meso RX. If you go to the steroid underground section you'll find them

Reaction score
Why is Qingdao Sigma “better”? That thread is mixed on whether Qingdao is decent.
The tests for the raws came back 98%. The prices are way cheaper than dragon ordnance that's the only reason why.

Don't mean to Push QSC but they seem alright

flenser

Elite
Reaction score
I have used PPL in the past and would do so again. I haven't sent anything of theirs out for testing for a couple of years, so all I can say is they were legit the last time I used them. Shipping times can be extreme, but that's most international sources these days. No experience with the other sources mentioned above.

Reaction score
The tests for the raws came back 98%. The prices are way cheaper than dragon ordnance that's the only reason why.

Yea….. let’s just say that MESO does not have the full story on the raws that were tested and are now being touted by Qingdao. Also, that guy @Cherokee isn’t doing them any favors by incessantly posting WRONG info.

I would strongly pass just based on that.

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

I wouldnt touch Qingdao with your cock and @BigBaldBeardGuy pushing.

I'd rather go eat ass for gear than use those guys.

Sure be curious... do research... try them if you want... but recommending them?
Common

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Why is Qingdao Sigma “better”? That thread is mixed on whether Qingdao is decent.

It's only "Mixed" as you eloquently put...
Because most of the vetters are all banned and replaced by a bunch of useless pansies who duck off Millard and his new Ultra liberal SJW lefitst/Napsgear agenda.

Fuckers wouldnt have lasted 10 pages a few years back imo...

Oh wait he tried and didnt last.
I remember now

Btcowboy

Reaction score
It's only "Mixed" as you eloquently put...
Because most of the vetters are all banned and replaced by a bunch of useless pansies who duck off Millard and his new Ultra liberal SJW lefitst/Napsgear agenda.

Fuckers wouldnt have lasted 10 pages a few years back imo...

Oh wait he tried and didnt last.
I remember now
Nope been busting his balls for weeks as have a few others but nothing. Meso is so full.of shills now its pathetic

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Nope been busting his balls for weeks as have a few others but nothing. Meso is so full.of shills now its pathetic

Yeah, pretty sad
I like that some of you guys are still blasting at these sources
But the VERY few times I've checked in on Meso (Very rare because Millard makes me sick) it seems like you few guys are out numbered hard

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
Oh fuck 100 to 1

Especially fuck Qingdao
TP has been annoying me lately like we discussed, so was going to try some different GHs, but I wont even touch that bastards GH if he paid me to pin it.

Btcowboy

Reaction score
Nope and you know my GH hunting issues lol but again wouldnt touch his gear or raws

Reaction score
Thanks guys i will keep them in mind maybe put in a smallish order

New Threads