Ripped Off by Purple Labs

Reaction score
Nice fucking try douche ... MAR ? haahah do you even know what the fuck a MAR is ?

A Medication Administration Record (MAR, or eMAR for electronic versions), commonly referred to as a drug chart, is the report that serves as a legal record of the drugs administered to a patient at a facility by a health care professional.

It's not for random unknown testing ,, what you posted is a complete and utter bullshit story complete with idiotic typos
What motivation would I have for making this up exactly? How would that benefit me in any way?

beefnewton

Reaction score
I kind of wondered motivation myself. Couldn't really come up with anything. But those lab results are... odd... to put it nicely. If you are talking about Purple Panda, they have a bit of a checkered history, especially when it comes to security.

Reaction score
I kind of wondered motivation myself. Couldn't really come up with anything. But those lab results are... odd... to put it nicely. If you are talking about Purple Panda, they have a bit of a checkered history, especially when it comes to security.
Yes Purple Panda.
Is there another place I can reliably test as my buddy's seem like BS?

beefnewton

Reaction score
Janoshik is probably who I'd use. You can Google them. You'll find a lot of info, good and bad, but I think in recent years, he has proven to provide an acceptably reliable service. More people here that have actually used him can tell you more.

Another one that comes up is Lab4Tox. Don't know much about them.

I've always wondered myself about using a place like Colmaric Analyticals. What would they do if they received and tested AAS? Just test them, deliver results, and dispose of them?

Reaction score
Janoshik is probably who I'd use. You can Google them. You'll find a lot of info, good and bad, but I think in recent years, he has proven to provide an acceptably reliable service. More people here that have actually used him can tell you more.

Another one that comes up is Lab4Tox. Don't know much about them.

I've always wondered myself about using a place like Colmaric Analyticals. What would they do if they received and tested AAS? Just test them, deliver results, and dispose of them?
Much apprecidated will check these out..looks like this nurse buddy of mine took advantage of the situation.

lfod14

Reaction score
First post even though I have been stalking these forums for a little while. After doing some research I decided to order some Winstrol, Anavar and Clenuterol from Purple Labs.

It being my first time trying anything no prescribed by a doctor I wanted to be sure what I was getting was legit so I had a friend of mine who is a clinical nurse and has access to a lab test each of them.

They were all considerably less than what I paid for, especially the Anavar which was basically next to nothing per pill.

View attachment 25376

I reached out to their support team several times for atleast a partial refund and recieved no response in two weeks. Not looking for any sympathy but wanted to warn others to stear clear of Purple Labs.
Purple Panda Labs? Also, can you post the actual lab?

Reaction score
Purple Panda Labs? Also, can you post the actual lab?
What I posted is what I was given. When I asked for an actual lab report I was told that was for in-house only. Working on getting everything re-tested from one of the sources provided in the thread now.

Butch_C

Pony Boy
Reaction score
What I posted is what I was given. When I asked for an actual lab report I was told that was for in-house only. Working on getting everything re-tested from one of the sources provided in the thread now.
Post the results when you get them.

Reaction score
First post even though I have been stalking these forums for a little while. After doing some research I decided to order some Winstrol, Anavar and Clenuterol from Purple Labs.

It being my first time trying anything no prescribed by a doctor I wanted to be sure what I was getting was legit so I had a friend of mine who is a clinical nurse and has access to a lab test each of them.

They were all considerably less than what I paid for, especially the Anavar which was basically next to nothing per pill.

View attachment 25376

I reached out to their support team several times for atleast a partial refund and recieved no response in two weeks. Not looking for any sympathy but wanted to warn others to stear clear of Purple Labs.
You can get from other labs that are legit

New Threads