Purple Panda Labs legit?

Reaction score
I haven’t and I won’t.

The old adage “too good to be true….”
I thought the same honestly,

and to be honest it's underdosed- no i didn't get it tested but i did shoot 10iu a day for 5 months
results at the dose were mediocre at best.

What i do remember VERY well was the was the CTS fucking unbearable at that dose.

Finished the year at 5iu a day, CTS dropped considerably and lost 20 pounds+ While eating anything and everything.

By no means am i saying go buy the shit i honestly dont give a fuck.
But sources were selling the same shit for $200+ a kit while on alibaba you could grab a kit for $50.
At the time , there were many sources on ali that sold HGH shit was like smarties
just so happened that my buddy from canada recommended me that source ,didn't even know they sold gear

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I thought the same honestly,

and to be honest it's underdosed- no i didn't get it tested but i did shoot 10iu a day for 5 months
results at the dose were mediocre at best.

What i do remember VERY well was the was the CTS fucking unbearable at that dose.

Finished the year at 5iu a day, CTS dropped considerably and lost 20 pounds+ While eating anything and everything.

By no means am i saying go buy the shit i honestly dont give a fuck.
But sources were selling the same shit for $200+ a kit while on alibaba you could grab a kit for $50.
At the time , there were many sources on ali that sold HGH shit was like smarties
just so happened that my buddy from canada recommended me that source ,didn't even know they sold gear

Are you the same Xtren from meso?

Reaction score
I won't try panda since he started selling mexican rec drugs. Edibles I get but benzos, ritalin and shit like that could be fentanyl for all I know. Ordering from them is risky. Im surprised miller hasnt kicked them off meso for that shit

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
I won't try panda since he started selling mexican rec drugs. Edibles I get but benzos, ritalin and shit like that could be fentanyl for all I know. Ordering from them is risky. Im surprised miller hasnt kicked them off meso for that shit

He doesn't give 2 fucks as long as he gets paid now.

Reaction score
Ill probably get flamed for this but a month or so ago I got some Test E from them and threw in some ritalin for work on days when i need to get alot of shit done at the office. Popped one before work and felt something but deff not ritalin. Got a little energy and started sweating a little. Didnt make me feel talkative or to actually want to work how adderall makes me feel when i take it. I havent done ritalin in many years so maybe its how its supposed to work but from what i remember it used to he similar to adderall. This wasnt. Gave a few to my friend he also said the same thing. Also when you open the tab sheet it stinks up the whole room like some chemicals. I tossed them out.

As for Test E i didnt really research about how shitty quality its been lately before i bought it. Have the vials sitting sealed im thinking about tossing them as well

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Ill probably get flamed for this but a month or so ago I got some Test E from them and threw in some ritalin for work on days when i need to get alot of shit done at the office. Popped one before work and felt something but deff not ritalin. Got a little energy and started sweating a little. Didnt make me feel talkative or to actually want to work how adderall makes me feel when i take it. I havent done ritalin in many years so maybe its how its supposed to work but from what i remember it used to he similar to adderall. This wasnt. Gave a few to my friend he also said the same thing. Also when you open the tab sheet it stinks up the whole room like some chemicals. I tossed them out.

As for Test E i didnt really research about how shitty quality its been lately before i bought it. Have the vials sitting sealed im thinking about tossing them as well
Best not risk it, I'd cut your losses and toss it out

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I ordered from them back in 2017 when SST was active and not banned. Bunch of raws, and a few injectables, was all good. Many ugls don’t tend to stay good for that long. No recent experience. Hesitant to try.

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I ordered from them back in 2017 when SST was active and not banned. Bunch of raws, and a few injectables, was all good. Many ugls don’t tend to stay good for that long. No recent experience. Hesitant to try.
why make a post if you have no recent experience form them?

Reaction score
holy shit why does every forum mention qingdao lol fucking asians a legend i guess and about purple panda i seen bad reviews on it in meso and other forum ugbodybuilding but i also heard good thing just not alot it seem like there selective scammer but i dont fucking know i never order from them cause i just get a bad vibe from them. anyone order from them
I got decent raws from. There...

New Threads