Real Peptides

Kraken

Reaction score
I'm looking for experience with Real Peptides, in particular their Semaglutide. I know there are many fakes and don't want to waste time and money. Thanks...

UPDATE: I see I asked about them a little while ago, I admit, I forgot. Still wondering about their Semaglutide though.

Reaction score
Bump.

I would love to know as well.

I would get it for my daughter.

It’s almost impossible to get it from the pharmacy..
My pharmacy they have 10 boxes order and they are getting one or two a month.

TiredandHot

Reaction score
I'm looking for experience with Real Peptides, in particular their Semaglutide. I know there are many fakes and don't want to waste time and money. Thanks...

UPDATE: I see I asked about them a little while ago, I admit, I forgot. Still wondering about their Semaglutide though.
Never heard of them but wow, extremely overpriced. These usa domestic pep shops just buy in bulk from China and resell for profit. This one, much higher Than other sites. $190 for 1 10mg tirz, lmao.

I joined a peptide group that lists a few different sources, who they actually test the different GLP products regularly. I'll tell you sema and tirz can be had for much cheaper. One of their top domestics sells 10 vials for the price of 2 of theirs. With recent testing.

Not sure what led you to them specifically, but I'd keep looking. And look for COA or Jano/MZ BIOLABS testing before ever buying from a shop.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
the wife gets hers from amino Asylum

we have purchased and received two bottles on two separate occasions

The stuff works like magic !

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
I've used these guys for a few things in the past.

Cant speak to the quality of their peptides , i've never used them. The other things i've picked up from them worked well ( cardarine and nolva (looks like they dropped the aromasin and now have ralox)

When Science.Bio stopped carrying Sarms and all this stuff their stock all went to swisschems.

Reaction score
Plenty US domestic BPC-157 with testing available. Are you looking for the cheapest, fastest delivery, or highest purity even if it's the most expensive?

Of course, we're all looking for the elusive "best deal."

Kraken

Reaction score
Plenty US domestic BPC-157 with testing available. Are you looking for the cheapest, fastest delivery, or highest purity even if it's the most expensive?

Of course, we're all looking for the elusive "best deal."

I'm less concerned about price and more concerned that the product is legit, safe, clean... Thanks for the replies everyone!

New Threads