Rookie, Turinabol (Tbol)

Reaction score
Do you have any idea what your bloods look like?
Have you taken blood tests with hormone panels to see what your baseline is before you severely make life altering mistakes.

Reaction score
Thanks for all advice, really. My wife is now stuck in Pakistan for one more week, so I have to send her my savings. There will be no order on Mnday. BTW, in the meantime I was reading about Primobolan. Looks like a safe steroid to use. Any experience? Only small problem, Fulmen Pharma, my supplier, only sells injectable. Maybe I have to use the needles....

Reaction score
Before I get more answers that say I am stupid or idiot, I recommend people who can read to take a look what Inside Bodybuilding says about TBOL

Reaction score
Hm, I was maybe not genius. Always backfires...

I posted same thread on another forum. First time on this kind of forums and I was in hurry...

I guy there told me this thing that most men actually use Testo all the time...

... and for me being 50 it is better that a regularly, on a lifetime basis, use low doses of injections with Testo. That cycles and pct is maybe not for me. Of course then from time to time and for instance primobolan. I was planning lifetime anyway. So I just have to find some smaller needles;);) I remember the big ones we used when I was young, but isn't us possible to set them in the upper part of arm or shoulder?

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
Of course. I am generally eating one or two meals now aday. In periods i have beeb fasting like the muslims, from morning till evening. My wife is a christian from Pakistan, so I got some habits from there about fasting from our muslim friends
What in the holy hell? So you have viking blood, are married to a pakistani christian, and hang out with muslims? Am i reading this correctly? This is every Jews wet dream.

Reaction score
What in the holy hell? So you have viking blood, are married to a pakistani christian, and hang out with muslims? Am i reading this correctly? This is every Jews wet dream.
Long story short, yes it is wet dream. It was a little bit scary to go to Pakistan in 2016 to marry. A good reason to be fit, is that in Pakistan you easily get in fisy fight if you go the food market even. Much angry people there, both men and women. My brother in law came home a market, someone had been rude to a niese or something. hit with bricks an wrenches....

Reaction score
Long story short, yes it is wet dream. It was a little bit scary to go to Pakistan in 2016 to marry. A good reason to be fit, is that in Pakistan you easily get in fisy fight if you go the food market even. Much angry people there, both men and women. My brother in law came home a market, someone had been rude to a niese or something. hit with bricks an wrenches....
It is pretty safe in the Capital. And just one hour drive from Islamabad and you are more than 2000 meters up. Himalayan Golden Eagle. Exciting. Best thing is that the wifes have pretty much traditional values. She can be pretty angry, but divorce is a big step. They focus on keeping the sometimes idiot husband and keeping the children safe. No so much like that here in Norway and Europe. So I am pretty happy. Very good to have a supportive family in Pakistan

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Long story short, yes it is wet dream. It was a little bit scary to go to Pakistan in 2016 to marry. A good reason to be fit, is that in Pakistan you easily get in fisy fight if you go the food market even. Much angry people there, both men and women. My brother in law came home a market, someone had been rude to a niese or something. hit with bricks a wrenches....
That’s not anger those people just aren’t civilized…Pakistan is one fuuuuucked up country

Reaction score
That’s not anger those people just aren’t civilized…Pakistan is one fuuuuucked up country
Fucked up? This is fucked up, with different sexes divorces, teh man is under the woman and so on..
I was also thinking everything was fucked up in Pakistan. But I think we have som efucked up things here which they dont have there and vica versa. Actually I had elete the rest of my answer, but a lot of sad things that happens here dont happen there. But, you dot going hiking in Pakistan if you are woman. On the other hand, in the cities it is different. Some mullah or imama sowed interesst for my wife. She just need to raise her voice oe hit him with the shoe and the full crowd of peole will support her and kick this imam or mulla. Nobody ask if she is wering hijab or is christian, they just defend women in trouble. Here in Norway muslims saved my life in jail. They are today, twenty years later, still mygood friends even if I am a devoted christian

Reaction score
Do you have any idea what your bloods look like?
Have you taken blood tests with hormone panels to see what your baseline is before you severely make life altering mistakes.
No, I only know the mentioned aboy my blood. What levels should I chec Bloodpesrcent, testoterone? You know, we mostly have government paid doctors here in Norway, so it is a littebit difficult to get them to help ypu with other tests than what regualr people is givven. Take a look on attached

Attachments

• Bloodlevels.pdf
    505.9 KB · Views: 0
Reaction score
We got similar questions thousand times already...

You need to learn the basics first - diet and training. That's the short answer, you were not looking for.

There is a reason you're overweight and it's not a lack of tbol or any other steroid or drug. You don't need to look far to find it.

You ask what do I think, I think it's a bad idea and my question to you is it something you want to hear?

I believe not, because you were looking for someone to say go ahead. I'm not holding you back, but I don't support your idea.

Now if you want this discussion to be taken more seriously and for others to chime in, you need to provide us the details about yourself first and make an introduction thread.

P.S. taking steroids is not an excuse for poor lifestyle choices, it is not a compensatory tool to be used as a substitute for healthy diet and exercising.
I think it is possible to change lifestyle and start using at he same time. I dont have patience. Why should I wait two weeks, six montsh or one yera? It must be possible to use in low dossages.

Reaction score
Research , learning , open and honest questions not pertaining to what you should take or looking for acceptance while choosing to do some thing stupid.

Take some time to learn about things , I mean , your not even sure if you should stack Tbol with test. Honestly first run a little test is all you need if you are really sure you want to become a needle slave ,, yeah i said it ,, needle slave you start down this road , ya cant be losing your gainz now can ya ?

Why are you under a time line ? has to be monday oh my stars and garters lets all hurry down and play stupid games to win stupid prizes ... scamper scamper like a happy bunny...

Scroll up Lukiss told you everything you need to know and worry about right now.

Patience ain't just a girls name.
I realize now that is must be the needles

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
I’ll never understand why people post a plan asking if it’s a good idea, then argue with others when they say that it’s a bad idea.

If you already know the answer, why are you asking?

Reaction score
I’ll never understand why people post a plan asking if it’s a good idea, then argue with others when they say that it’s a bad idea.

If you already know the answer, why are you asking?
I agree with you, but now I giev up on my idea and now I am asking. And actually I wasnt asking about the cycle so much, I just wanted answers regarding PCT and Proviron. So far nobody answer my initial qustion, I didn ask if Turinabol was good idea or not. Do you know somthing about Proviron?

New Threads