Selling steroids cheper prices!

Jmn

Reaction score
I certainly wasn't meaning for my post to come of as some sort of advertisement. I was just pointing out the fact that I hate Skype and the fact that with posts like his reads scam to most of us. I am going be tired of being taken or scammed even from ones that used to be trusted and then turn. I have been in this game since mid eighties and have seen it all at this point. I truly hate a damn scamming thief. That's all

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wtf you guys... let's look at the facts.

His product is cheper

He states he isn't a scammer

Clearly he just wants to help you guys get bigger

NoQuarter

Reaction score
That's a good one, cheaper, not a scam, and bigger? Ha ha, Finally, i have found what I have been looking for!

Jmn

Reaction score
Pillarofbalance there is some reasoning to your response. I suppose one of us should step out and try this guy. Someone has to be the Ginny pig. Any volunteers or should I be the first.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's a good one, cheaper, not a scam, and bigger? Ha ha, Finally, i have found what I have been looking for!

See this guy gets it... you spend all this time researching worried about getting scammed. But then this guy cuts thru all the red tape and just let's you know he isn't a scammer.

Reaction score
Pillarofbalance there is some reasoning to your response. I suppose one of us should step out and try this guy. Someone has to be the Ginny pig. Any volunteers or should I be the first.

I say give it a try. Just outside the walls of this site. Then come back and let us know how it went.

Good luck! May no misfortune come your way.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
If you're really that dull, you deserve to pin unfiltered gso.

Reaction score
I will no scam anyone. You guys really didnt understand one simple fact: If i scam your 100$ i will no be rich, if i creat long partnership with guys which have target to selling these producst i did lots of more money.I am not 18years boy who need your 100$. Really if u are not intersted go ahead.(i understod from yours posts that u are scammed lots of time and everyone one who tell selling steroids is scammer so how u think the steroids come ?) You guys said that skype is funny. Ok but i didnt have persmission to post my email in this forum so i can give only skype. Good day!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I will no scam anyone. You guys really didnt understand one simple fact: If i scam your 100$ i will no be rich, if i creat long partnership with guys which have target to selling these producst i did lots of more money.I am not 18years boy who need your 100$. Really if u are not intersted go ahead.(i understod from yours posts that u are scammed lots of time and everyone one who tell selling steroids is scammer so how u think the steroids come ?) You guys said that skype is funny. Ok but i didnt have persmission to post my email in this forum so i can give only skype. Good day!

See guys he will no scam anyone cause then he no be rich and he want lots of more money. He wants a long partnership with lots of guys. Domestically speaking. And he is not 18 years old boy. He is mature cougar.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i like to watch people like you suffer

Reaction score
I understod from you that you were scammed many times and you dont trust anyone. Ok so give me time i will prove all of u that i am trusted. It is meaningless to say something more.
Thank you.

Reaction score
Can't believe I wasted time reading this entire thread....was hoping to see him get banned and come back under a different tag just to keep pushing garbage on a non-selling forum. Plus, it's clear he just needs a few hundred bucks to buy the latest copy of Rosetta Stone English so he can better pedal his garbage and/or read the forum rules prior to posting.

New Threads