Shit throwing

Reaction score
don't instigate drama again or you will get a ban.

thank you.
Please do not let him come back though. I knew him personally years ago as brief roommates. One of the most narcissistic and ill tempered person I ever met and wouldn’t wish the pain he inflicted upon me on anyone else. I was in a vulnerable situation as a younger man at the time and he took advantage of that and certain liberties upon me that I won’t mention here. I use to browse older forums with him and just happened to stumble upon the familiar username. He clearly hasn’t changed and believe me, he WILL NEVER CHANGE. No matter how many times he apologizes or tries to convince you otherwise, the pattern of behavior will simply continue. I can’t believe he is still the way he is at this age now.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Please do not let him come back though. I knew him personally years ago as brief roommates. One of the most narcissistic and ill tempered person I ever met and wouldn’t wish the pain he inflicted upon me on anyone else. I was in a vulnerable situation as a younger man at the time and he took advantage of that and certain liberties upon me that I won’t mention here. I use to browse older forums with him and just happened to stumble upon the familiar username. He clearly hasn’t changed and believe me, he WILL NEVER CHANGE. No matter how many times he apologizes or tries to convince you otherwise, the pattern of behavior will simply continue. I can’t believe he is still the way he is at this age now.
and I should believe your story, or care about your opinion?

Banned for continuing to instigate drama.