Short higher dose or longer low dose

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
I don't like tren in an off-season.
I feel strong as fuck and that I can train for forever. But it's the only compound that I've noticed a huge cosmetic difference between on and off and I got better actual muscle gain from other things. Like, I looked nutty when we had it in, but a couple weeks of it out and it looked like I hadn't gotten anywhere.
Vs a longer stint of test and primo, I didn't get that nutty loon while we were on, but when we dropped back to a cruise I had made crystal clear solid progress and didn't look totally different.

On top of feeling absolutely fantastic with the primo, vs shitty on the tren.

Tren is something I enjoy for the hour and a half I'm in the gym, but hat for the other 22.5 hours out of the day. I'll only ever use it in contest prep going forward

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
I can’t wait. Been almost 2 years for me

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Var and Tbol are 2 option in orals.

Mast maybe good to add to some test as well.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
You can go long with, Deca, NPP, Test, Mast, Proviron, Var and Tbol.

Reaction score
Tren is something I enjoy for the hour and a half I'm in the gym, but hat for the other 22.5 hours out of the day.
Could not agree more, tren is russian roulette with me. Had to cut the shit a few weeks ago, sides started at week 3ish with tren e at 300ew. Over 40 now , not stepping on stage so i dont feel its worth it for myself now. But the way you look after even a few weeks is mind boggling. Love hate relationship

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
Could not agree more, tren is russian roulette with me. Had to cut the shit a few weeks ago, sides started at week 3ish with tren e at 300ew. Over 40 now , not stepping on stage so i dont feel its worth it for myself now. But the way you look after even a few weeks is mind boggling. Love hate relationship
The thing is I don't get tren sides.

No insomnia, no sweats, no anxiety or mental shit.

I just don't feel as good, like I can feel the stress it's putting on everything

Reaction score
The thing is I don't get tren sides.

No insomnia, no sweats, no anxiety or mental shit.

I just don't feel as good, like I can feel the stress it's putting on everything
Lucky, when i was younger it was not so much of a issue. Then 30s it was definitely more aggressive with sides , (Hiccups, heartburn, and a feeling of anxiety , no REM sleep at all) So i went another go at 40, lower dose ramped to 300ew and i had to shut it down. I looked great but felt like hell. Bye tren

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
Lucky, when i was younger it was not so much of a issue. Then 30s it was definitely more aggressive with sides , (Hiccups, heartburn, and a feeling of anxiety , no REM sleep at all) So i went another go at 40, lower dose ramped to 300ew and i had to shut it down. I looked great but felt like hell. Bye tren
The tren heartburn for me is next level lol

Reaction score
The tren heartburn for me is next level lol
Yeah, i was using OTC prilosec helped . Kept diet clean af and dumped carbs after 2pm... Still it started with the hiccups and over stimulated my diaphragm & Nervous system to the point of hiccups. Could not even drink a protein shake! You can't grow if you can't eat so it's just a worthless compound for myself at this point...

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
He can switch around with test / mast / var and test / mast / tbol

When wanting pure strength go var, when wanting mass gains go tbol.

Reaction score
Deca does not like me at all
I get mood swings like a Mfer
How do you feel on tren or anadrol worse ? Deca is like water for me, but tren and anadrol are like the devil...

Texan69

Elite
Reaction score
How do you feel on tren or anadrol worse ? Deca is like water for me, but tren and anadrol are like the devil...
I’m happy and nice on tren
Never tried Anadrol
Deca makes me an asshole lol

New Threads