Supply top quality HGH, Steroids raw powders, Sarms, Injecble steroids, Oral Steroids.

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I’m new to the board. I’m a rep for JY Pharma, JY Pharma is a high-tech enterprise which is specialized in the development, manufacturing and marketing of steroid hormone APIs & intermediates. We provide Steroid raw powder and finished products. Involve HGH, Peptides, Steroid raw powder, Oral steroids and Injectable steroids, SARMs.
In addition, free samples are available your testing. It will be a unbelievable competitive price, Looking forward to your inquiry.

Email: sales@steroids-peptides.com
Whatsapp: +86 18957874776

Richard Liu

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
My spelling and grammar is shit. But even i can find mistakes in yours.
Just like free samples for testing before ordering; get someone to proofread your add before going ahead.

Reaction score
My spelling and grammar is shit. But even i can find mistakes in yours.
Just like free samples for testing before ordering; get someone to proofread your add before going ahead.
Thanks for reminding, I have regreted that not sdudying English in college.

Reaction score
Any one who has interested in steroid product, please contact me for price list. And We'd like to offer one or two free sample you need. Only about usd50 for shipping cost needed.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
If you want to compete with the huge labs you need to look like you have all your ducks in a row. At the moment I see 4 chickens running wild. Get someone else to type for you. And if that is 50 USA bucks just for shipping you won't get an't bites. Uber are cheaper than your shipping company.
All the best.

Reaction score
If you want to compete with the huge labs you need to look like you have all your ducks in a row. At the moment I see 4 chickens running wild. Get someone else to type for you. And if that is 50 USA bucks just for shipping you won't get an't bites. Uber are cheaper than your shipping company.
All the best.
You wouldn't say that if you really got to know JY Pharma, JY Pharma is the second largest steroid hormone APIs in China. I want more guys know us and choose us to be their source of raws.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I understand. But the colourful panda and the three letter lab from china both put forward professional posts on english. If you want to compete you need to concentrate on the busness and have someone better manage your forum posting.
Not trying to sound harsh. But forums are a hard crowd to win over. One mistake they will eat you up no matter your product quality.

Reaction score
I understand your point, what is the colorful panda and three letter lab? And your English writing looks like one of us.
I understand. But the colourful panda and the three letter lab from china both put forward professional posts on english. If you want to compete you need to concentrate on the busness and have someone better manage your forum posting.
Not trying to sound harsh. But forums are a hard crowd to win over. One mistake they will eat you up no matter your product quality.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
No I'm Australian. I feel for you because I had problems getting my point accross when I first got here.
Just not very bright. And spell poorly and am uneducated.
Anyhow good luck. I fear that if we chat anymore I will be seen to be shilling you or worse part of your organization.
Also I'm sure if you take my advice you will fail. So b4 cj or sens0 ban me for shilling I will say Farwell.
Look at how the successful labs here promote their products and answer questions and do the same.
By the way not sure if you realize it. But Australia is a large market for China raws and finnished products. Maybe I'm not supposed to say that. But it is well known.
Good luck. I have enjoyed the chat.

New Threads