AASraw-Steroid Powder Factory Introduction

Reaction score
Dear UG Members:

AASraw/Aea.ltd is very pleased to be the new member of UGbodybuilding. Pls take several mins to know us.

AASraw/Aea.ltd is the professional manufacturer of Steroid Raw Powder and Peptide with the large-scale factory and independent synthesis and customization laboratory. We aims to become the most reliable API CDMO in the world and get the long-term development in the field of pharmaceutical manufacturing.

Safe & Reliable Sources

1. AASraw/Aea.ltd factory has a stable production plan for steroid raw material powder and supports bulk orders;
2. AASraw/Aea.ltd laboratory undertakes the synthesis and customization services of special pharmaceutical intermediates;
3. Strict product quality management and technical support for all customers;
4. Perfect and safe logistics transportation system.

Product Catolog Introduction

1. Steroid Raw Powder for oral and injection:
Testosterone cypionate
Testosterone enanthate
Sustanon 250
Nandrolone Decanoate (DECA)
Trenbolone Enanthate
Boldenone Undecylenate/Equipoise
Drostanolone/Masteron Propionate
Methenolone Enanthate
Stanozolol (Winstrol/winny)
Oxandrolone (Anavar)
Anastrozole/Arimidex
1-testosterone(DHB)

2. Peptide vials or Peptide Raw Powder:
HGH(Human Growth Hormone)
BPC 157
GHRP-6
The blend of TB500 and BPC157
CJC-1295 with DAC/without DAC
Melanotan II (MT2)
Semaglutide
Tirzepatide

3. Customized Service for all products according to the requests of clients. Just hand in your requests and talk with our customer service, it will be confirmed in 24 hours.

Get the full Product Catolog & Price List, Product Quality Reports and more questions, Please email us or make the inquiry on offical website.

AASraw.com server has been upgraded and new website aea.ltd will continue provide top quality product and service! Thank you for your following to AASraw company!

Contacts Information:
Email: King@aea.ltd

Aea.ltdAASraw--Steroid powder supplier.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TomJ

"Elite" 😏
Reaction score
-picture of equipment and facilities with a piece of paper hanndwriten saying "UGBB 2023"
-any testing of your finished products
-where youre located and what regions you ship to

-fuck you and your slimy shill acounts

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
Perfect and safe logistic system. What does that mean. Free reship on product confiscated by customs sounds better.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Factory my ass, more like constantly moving around warehouses. China laws killed the legit factory days years ago with strict regulations.

We are not stupid and some have known people or a person that was a factory worker!

Test_subject

Super Duper Elite
Reaction score
Does anyone else find it a bit weird that whenever there’s something that only an admin can do and people request, all we get is crickets, but yet this jabronie has a banner sponsor less than 12 hours after he made his first post?

It really makes me take a step back and think about priorities.

He posted in the wrong subforum, as has been pointed out, but yet here the post is, untouched.

Interdasting.

Rickt

Elite
Reaction score
I'm not suggesting a link.
But this is what came up on Google.
I'm sure cj has a reason for such extravagance. Perhaps it was paid for from his recycling of bottles and cans.
Screenshot_20231019-132705.jpg
I know im half way to getting a used pair of roller blades after 10 years of bottles and cans. He must drink more soda than me.

Reaction score
@AASraw.com
What about the people at Meso you took money from and never sent anything. You also never responded and just kept posting ads.
You are labeled a scammer there.
So now you come over here to do more scamming?
Get lost

Reaction score
@AASraw.com
What about the people at Meso you took money from and never sent anything. You also never responded and just kept posting ads.
Get lost
Exactly. Fn scammers. But I’ll bite.

But I will tell you what @AASraw.com if you want to send me one of those big cardboard barrels of primo I will have someone brew it and get back to you on The quality..🤘🙏

Reaction score
We are please to let you know that Primo E (Methenolone enanthate) is available for pre-order now.

Product name: Primo E or Methenolone Enanthate
CAS No.: 303-42-4
Purity: 98%+

Methenolone Enanthate(303-42-4)-98%-Janoshik-AAS-20230809.png

Delivery: We supply domestic remail delivery to United States, Australia,Canada and Europe. We offer many other door-to-door delivery to Malaysia, Russia, Turkey, Brazil..etc too.

Reaction score
We are please to let you know that Primo E (Methenolone enanthate) is available for pre-order now.

Product name: Primo E or Methenolone Enanthate
CAS No.: 303-42-4
Purity: 98%+

View attachment 44809

Delivery: We supply domestic remail delivery to United States, Australia,Canada and Europe. We offer many other door-to-door delivery to Malaysia, Russia, Turkey, Brazil..etc too.
Noted: How to verify the test report is real or not?
① Go to Janoshik.com
② Click ‘Verify’
③ Enter task number and unique key at the same time which was showed on reports.

Reaction score
@AASraw.com
Get lost
Our customers received what they paid for. If you also in the Meso forum, you can directly ask him to check if he received his package or not.

Reaction score
What US domestic remail delivery look like?
These are some of our delivered packages in September, package will take 10-15 days to arrive, we guarantee you safe delivery
US domestic September.jpg

Reaction score
I found my customers who do steroids business will need large amount of peptides such as BPC157, TB500, GHRP-6, Ipamorelin,,etc. Any one will be a fan of them? Here are what we have in stock:
  • BPC157 5mg/vial
  • TB500+BPC157 (5mg+5mg) blend
  • GHRP-6 10mg/vial
All of our peptides are produced under GMP condition which is pharmaceutical grade.

bpc157 5mg.jpg

New Threads