Test E/Deca round 2...fight!

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the engagement brother! And congrats on starting the next cycle! Pissed you beat me to it haha

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
day 4 of keeping up with the cardio/hitting abs. getting easier and more tolerable. will continue to do so throughout this cycle. I would like to see the difference. I ran a similar cycle last time with 0 cardio and didn't start the ab work till I started running the tren so with increasing cals slowly and keeping on that I hope it will help keep these muthafukkin gainz on the leaner side

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I hate the stairclimber. I did it once. never again. lol

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
gym fukkery story 37;
finished up legs, as much as i didnt want to hit abs i was commited... sit up bench taken, dip bars where you can do leg lifts taken, padded area to do planks 100% occupied and then my favorite crunch machine is taken... by an old asian man who appears to be asleep
So I'm standing in the middle of this area and decide it's time to go wake this fukker up. As i get close he reaches up and grabs the bars like he's going to do a set. Maybe he was meditating, i don't fukkin know, not gonna ask him how many sets mid set so i turn around and head back to my stageing area where i can jump on any one of these things as soon as theyre available.
As I'm standing there, mostly focused on this guy on the machine i want, i notice he's sitting there holding the bars above his head and his motherfukkin eyes are closed again. I wait 2,3,4,5 mins and that's enough my blood is boiling.
This is where shit goes south lol. "Excuse me, are you using this equiptment and if so how much longer?" I ask. He replies, " Ah yoo fookin seriass, I just started". K so I lose my shit at this point.
I tell him I've been watching him for 7 mins and he hasn't done a single set, matter of fact it lools like he's sleeping, there's about 200 people up in the gym and that's very inconsiderate. He tells me he was stretching... holy fukk i must have had steam coming out of my ears for real. Then i calmed down a bit, laughed at him and told him he is the reason that the gym fukking sukks, and i went on a bit more but you get the picture.
Long ass fukkin rant I'm sure you've all dealt with this bit man i can't fukkin stand it at times ugh. thanks reading lol

Last edited:

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
Stronger/bigger by the day. 234lbs so I'm up 4-6 lbs. that 4 pack i worked so hard for is but a faint memory hah. theres about an outline left. i know i am my worst critic.
Training is going good, diet good, current plan is to stick at 4300 cals, up my cardio from 10 to 15 mins and also switch my ai back to eod instead of e3d.
I know its early in the game I'm just being precatious, ain't tryin to look like a fukkin strong ass marshmallow

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dbol adds water taking away some of the cuts..Dont worry about that..Bulk and get big once the dbol is over the water will go away and u will see the cuts with the added muscle

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
dbol adds water taking away some of the cuts..Dont worry about that..Bulk and get big once the dbol is over the water will go away and u will see the cuts with the added muscle

thats the plan bb

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
i tend to mind fukk the shit outta myself when on cycle, say crazy things etc lol
my woman was just telling me i am getting sexier by the day, which i replied, no i feel like I'm not, she told me to stfu it's in my head so i did the smart thing and said ok babe haha

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Stronger/bigger by the day. 234lbs so I'm up 4-6 lbs. that 4 pack i worked so hard for is but a faint memory hah. theres about an outline left. i know i am my worst critic.
Training is going good, diet good, current plan is to stick at 4300 cals, up my cardio from 10 to 15 mins and also switch my ai back to eod instead of e3d.
I know its early in the game I'm just being precatious, ain't tryin to look like a fukkin strong ass marshmallow

keep up the good work man - and post progress pics! Sometimes that will help you with the mind fuk portion of things - documenting everything so it can be looked at objectively.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
i tend to mind fukk the shit outta myself when on cycle, say crazy things etc lol
my woman was just telling me i am getting sexier by the day, which i replied, no i feel like I'm not, she told me to stfu it's in my head so i did the smart thing and said ok babe haha

Smart man! :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
keep up the good work man - and post progress pics! Sometimes that will help you with the mind fuk portion of things - documenting everything so it can be looked at objectively.

will do brother

New Threads