Test Enanthate

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
The Meso clown patrol has arrived
Nope just people calling out incompetent liars. Explain how to get hplc testing for steroids at a local university again you idiot

RiR0

Sage of Swole
Reaction score
I don’t believe in trash members being protected.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
I still want to know how to get my gear tested domestically so I don’t have to pay the crazy shipping for overseas…

Reaction score
I still want to know how to get my gear tested domestically so I don’t have to pay the crazy shipping for overseas…
That's almost impossible. The standard that they need to run in their Analyzer5000 to tell it what to look for is regulated as a controlled substance so you can't even purchase that without DEA permit.

Thebiggestdumbass

Captain Dumbass 🦸
Reaction score
That's almost impossible. The standard that they need to run in their Analyzer5000 to tell it what to look for is regulated as a controlled substance so you can't even purchase that without DEA permit.
So that means an overseas country that doesn’t regulate steroids would have accurate means to HPLC test AAS?

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score

You could always ask Pfizer or Bayer nicely?

Even if they did say yes (They wont)
Then youre limited to Test/Primo/Deca

silentlemon1011

Resident Jizz Towel
Reaction score
So that means an overseas country that doesn’t regulate steroids would have accurate means to HPLC test AAS?

No
Someone woth said legal permission and an accredited testing facility could

Its easier to get the proper documents in other counties

Shit
Balkan is a "Legit" pharma company that sells in eaatwrn european pharmacies and they were brewing Tren
So yeah, its a thing

Reaction score
Yes. Absolutely. The equipment is regularly utilized for quality control testing and you can order the lab prepared standards from Sigma Aldrich. The analysis itself is easy to do. The equipment does all the work.

Reaction score
SOLVED***
I was accidentally using PES filters. BA reacts badly with the filter, likely making the finished product worse than it was to begin with. Instant infection and tissue irritation.
PTFE/PVDF filters only for solvents.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
SOLVED***
I was accidentally using PES filters. BA reacts badly with the filter, likely making the finished product worse than it was to begin with. Instant infection and tissue irritation.
PTFE/PVDF filters only for solvents.
Glad you got it sorted