THC and CBD for recovery

Reaction score
First of all want to say I wasn't sure which group to post this in so put the pitchforks down please haha

Been dabbling with abit of Rick Simpson oil during the last month because you know lockdown and I've found the sleep I've been getting on this is ridiculously good

I know there's stories of Arnie smoking weed when he trained to aid recovery and also get high

But I'm not able to really physically exert myself at the moment so can't comment on how effective it is at aiding recovery

For that reason would love to hear from some of the more seasoned lifters if they have taken weed for that reason.

Btw smoking it isn't for me as A) the hit is instant B) don't want to cause damage to my lungs etc

Hence why I've tried this, started with edibles but didn't want to eat a fukn cake everytime so found the source material in its purest form

Couple drops in tea hour or 2 before bed and I'm away or In a black coffee for my morning cardio to make things interesting, for some reason it feels as though lung capacity increases too

Anyway just curious to hear from anyone elses experiences

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Where you getting Rick Simpson oil In U.K.?

Reaction score
One of my good friends has cancer and he was introduced to a guy who gives it away for free to patients, he gave me one to try out....

Since then I've actually made it myself, if you know anyone whos in the growing game ask them for the off cuttings from the harvest, they throw this away anyway so get it for free, pretty simple to make, brought all the stuff off Amazon for less than £100 but you just need good ventilation

Carried out the process in the shed at the back of the garden, anyhow did that inside would've stunk the place out and neighbors would've known too

New Threads