THE BOOGY MAN HERE! I GOT YOUR GOODIES!

Reaction score
New to this site, but been in the business since the 90s- over 20 years! Aussie source with all the original Aussie gear such as Stanazol 50ml, Clen gel, Deca, Test prop & suspenssion, all the original Aussie vet gear brands such as RWR, JUROX and pharma gear too such as sustanon, HGH (norditropin). Plenty of pics and eye candy available. Shipping AUS & USA.
Contact THEBOOGYMAN1@PROTON.ME

Reaction score
Independent HPLC testing or just leave.
Anyone is welcome to do their own independent testing for themselves. Will gladly send any product from our list for testing. All inventory is from Australian horse vets and pharmacy.

Reaction score
EYE CANDY
IMG_0878.jpeg
IMG_0876(1).jpeg
IMG_0879.jpeg
IMG_0880.jpeg
IMG_0882.jpeg
IMG_0877.jpeg
IMG_0870.jpeg
IMG_0865.JPG
IMG_0866.JPG

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Looks like you found these in a dumpster behind a veterinary clinic. Got any real stock pics? 37354FFA-DF63-4587-9CC6-4C1732DD51F1.pngA11062FA-9753-47C3-8272-B3ADFEA178C3.png

Reaction score
Not a troll. But you a scammer for sure. Damn booger men and scammers on the net!

HPLC testing?
You're speaking jibberish and non-sense making no sense at all kid, a wise man once said to me never argue with a fool... So I ain't going to do so, especially online. Those who are interested and in the know can email us... Bye!

Human_Backhoe

Photoshop Picasso
Reaction score
Nah boogerman. What you posted in no way looks professional.

No testing
No real stock pics
No incentive for testing
Will you refund customers for testing?

Cmon. Stop fucking around and do your job.

On top of it all, no tits.

Do better

Reaction score
Nah boogerman. What you posted in no way looks professional.

No testing
No real stock pics
No incentive for testing
Will you refund customers for testing?

Cmon. Stop fucking around and do your job.

On top of it all, no tits.

Do better
Right off the bat you've made false comments and assumptions...
1. I said anyone can do their own independent testing too see the results for themselves- testing needs to be independent not from the source. Anyone is welcome to test any of our products as I stated.
2. Real stock pics provided above. You made a troll comment.
3. I provided incentive for testing- that anyone is welcome to test any product from our inventory. I will go a step further and provide free product and samples for testing.
4. We will provide any refunds.

Stop trolling and talking shit, show respect and you will get respect back. Enough said.

iGone

The Reporter
Reaction score
Hey @Boogy man you dense cunt,

Nobody cares about pictures that could easily be faked, hell they probably are. You have done nothing to prove otherwise.

Nobody here will do your testing for you, you expect me to buy your bathtub trap house contaminated gear without you even fronting enough money to provide testing for your product? eat shit.

Nobody is fucking trolling in this thread except you.
You're so ignorant to how things work around here, did you take the time to read what a successful source thread looks like?
Clearly not, else you'd be more than the absolute useless slime you've been so far.

get your shit together fuckstick.

Reaction score
Hey @Boogy man you dense cunt,

Nobody cares about pictures that could easily be faked, hell they probably are. You have done nothing to prove otherwise.

Nobody here will do your testing for you, you expect me to buy your bathtub trap house contaminated gear without you even fronting enough money to provide testing for your product? eat shit.

Nobody is fucking trolling in this thread except you.
You're so ignorant to how things work around here, did you take the time to read what a successful source thread looks like?
Clearly not, else you'd be more than the absolute useless slime you've been so far.

get your shit together fuckstick.
Internet tough guy LOL being hostile, offensive and talking shit behind a screen!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Stop trolling and talking shit, show respect and you will get respect back. Enough said.
You're trying to establish a customer base here, and you're acting aggressive and cunty. Is that conducive to your goal?

If you have been "in business for over 20 years!" then certainly you must have accrued a nice stockpile of independent testing that you can show.

All that you've done so far is deflect, project, and dodge.

81yhe8.jpg

Reaction score
You're trying to establish a customer base here, and you're acting aggressive and cunty. Is that conducive to your goal?

If you have been "in business for over 20 years!" then certainly you must have accrued a nice stockpile of independent testing that you can show.

All that you've done so far is deflect, project, and dodge.

View attachment 44222
Me being aggressive??? LOL. This is a perfect example and case of the pot calling the kettle black here! LOL. You're accusing me of the exact thing you're doing and what I've experienced in my brief moment here. I haven't sworn once or used any offensive or hostile language or been aggressive or disrespectful. I have only replied rightfully so to the hostility and offensiveness. I introduced my self and was respectful, yet I received so much hostility and offensive language. Its ok. No dramas. No big deal. Couldn't care less. Your words, behaviors and actions are a reflection of yourself not me because its your behavior and conduct. All good, I'm good and don't need no negativity....So I'm out of here. Was asked to post here and did so. Those who want to contact us are welcome...

Reaction score
Me being aggressive??? LOL. This is a perfect example and case of the pot calling the kettle black here! LOL. You're accusing me of the exact thing you're doing and what I've experienced in my brief moment here. I haven't sworn once or used any offensive or hostile language or been aggressive or disrespectful. I have only replied rightfully so to the hostility and offensiveness. I introduced my self and was respectful, yet I received so much hostility and offensive language. Its ok. No dramas. No big deal. Couldn't care less. Your words, behaviors and actions are a reflection of yourself not me because its your behavior and conduct. All good, I'm good and don't need no negativity....So I'm out of here. Was asked to post here and did so. Those who want to contact us are welcome...
I'm not reading that wall of text. I see that in addition to being unaware of HPLC testing and good customer service practices, you're also unaware of what a paragraph is.

We've made our point. If anyone decides to buy your dumpster gearz, that's on them.

New Threads