The new monster on the block

Blusoul24

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground! Don't be shy, post a pic. If nothing else, it will establish a baseline. If you look around, you'll see that a lot of us have posted some less than flattering pictures of ourselves. We've all been there, and we all understand how you feel.

DeplorableCracker

Reaction score
Stats wise Im still pretty weak as I habe taken a good 4 months off and just getting back into the swing of things but ultimately stay about the same size but solid muscle and huge arms , you know what everyone wants for the most part. So hopefully one day have my size reflect the size of the willpower to get there as I know no matter the gear without putting in the work it's useless.

pretty sure everyone just wants to be taller than their girlfriend/wife

i had to. Sounds like you have thick skin at least.

welcome to the board brother.

Dungeon Dweller

Reaction score
i am liking proviron better than Clen for fat loss. less sides, enhances my mood, and it seems like it gets rid of that layer of fat that’s just under the skin to make you look really lean and vascular.
Have you tried stacking them?

I've never seen a picture of you with "that layer of fat under your skin"...

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well all the fun has already been had on this one. Damn.

Welcome to the Underground.... **kicks rocks with hands in pockets**

Reactions: Jin

Swiper.

Elite
Reaction score
Have you tried stacking them?

I've never seen a picture of you with "that layer of fat under your skin"...

I have stack them. i don’t like the sides i get from clen. i use to not get any negative sides from clen but as I get older it seems like my body is more sensitive to what I put into it.

here’s a pic with many layers of fat under the skin.
50acf6cc7f9e77a67511319f2aac73c3.jpg

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I have stack them. i don’t like the sides i get from clen. i use to not get any negative sides from clen but as I get older it seems like my body is more sensitive to what I put into it.

here’s a pic with many layers of fat under the skin.
50acf6cc7f9e77a67511319f2aac73c3.jpg

what.the.fk?

LMAO. I think this is the first time Swiper has posted a pic on UG. I’ve seen him before on another board. Dude is a ****ing freak!

New Threads