Trouble breathing. Possible heart issues

Reaction score
Back with an update!!

Currently on my PCT.
Nolva 10mg/day + cardarine @15ml/day

After MANY doctors/ hospital/ cardiologist visits and so many tests that i lost count no one could figure out what was wrong with me. Cardiologist especially said my heart is very strong and healthy.

My breathing was terrible. Couldnt even run a quarter lap to warm up during mma practice.

Primary doctor eventually gave me a steroid inhaler (advair i think?) which sort of helped for a week but only for a few hours each dose.

Once i started taking cardarine for my pct, I immediately noticed my breathing was normal again.

My first cycle was somewhat disappointing because of this unfortunate circumstance.
My routine and training wasnt the best nor was my diet and i still got MASSIVE size and strength by week 8 but then had to completely stop working out and doing mma because of my issue. I can only imagine what results i would have now if i was able to go all 12-16 weeks.

All in all…. I think i had a weird strain of covid because the xray tech i spoke to at the hospital reluctantly told me people have been coming in lately with the exact same issue as me in droves and no one really knows how to treat it yet.

Reaction score
Oh and i lost 15 pounds after not being able to work out. Lost probably close to 60-70 percent of my gains.

On top of what was probably covid, i certainly was over exerting myself with my very physical job, heavy weight training, and MMA every day since day 1 of the cycle…

Lesson learned on my own limits and learned about my body. I am not superman 😂

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Back with an update!!

Currently on my PCT.
Nolva 10mg/day + cardarine @15ml/day

After MANY doctors/ hospital/ cardiologist visits and so many tests that i lost count no one could figure out what was wrong with me. Cardiologist especially said my heart is very strong and healthy.

My breathing was terrible. Couldnt even run a quarter lap to warm up during mma practice.

Primary doctor eventually gave me a steroid inhaler (advair i think?) which sort of helped for a week but only for a few hours each dose.

Once i started taking cardarine for my pct, I immediately noticed my breathing was normal again.

My first cycle was somewhat disappointing because of this unfortunate circumstance.
My routine and training wasnt the best nor was my diet and i still got MASSIVE size and strength by week 8 but then had to completely stop working out and doing mma because of my issue. I can only imagine what results i would have now if i was able to go all 12-16 weeks.

All in all…. I think i had a weird strain of covid because the xray tech i spoke to at the hospital reluctantly told me people have been coming in lately with the exact same issue as me in droves and no one really knows how to treat it yet.
Out of curiosity , what is the cardarine for ? I see some folks adding that in to pct lately and I don't get it. So lets be Lucy n Ricky for a minute ,,, "choo got some 'splainin ta dew"

Reaction score
Out of curiosity , what is the cardarine for ? I see some folks adding that in to pct lately and I don't get it. So lets be Lucy n Ricky for a minute ,,, "choo got some 'splainin ta dew"
Supposed to help you with cardio, energy levels and breathing to help get you through lethargic times during PCT.

Seems to be working well. I never go running and usually get winded by 1 mile and since i started cardarine i ran a mile in 8 minutes and was able to keep going no problem. Ive also noticed a substantial increase of endurance while fighting mma. Not winded at all during muay thai practice and was able to do 50 pushups and 100 situps afterwards no problem.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
On the breathing issue , as you are checking things off the possible causes list , also be aware of your surroundings and what is in your immediate area. One our daughters when she was little had some very specific allergies that would only manifest in certain situations , she had issues with certain grasses , pollens , things like that.

For instance playing outside on the grass , no issues bring her inside the Civic Center to a kids circus , instant trouble breathing , red nose , flush cheeks there was simply just too much crap in the air.

She did have an inhaler and singulair I think it was at the time but during those extreme cases it seemed like the inhaler did less than it was supposed to.

Perhaps something where you train is kicking in an allergic reaction ,,, it is a long shot of a guess but some thing we experienced so i thought i would put this out there for ya to think over .

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
Supposed to help you with cardio, energy levels and breathing to help get you through lethargic times during PCT.

Seems to be working well. I never go running and usually get winded by 1 mile and since i started cardarine i ran a mile in 8 minutes and was able to keep going no problem. Ive also noticed a substantial increase of endurance while fighting mma. Not winded at all during muay thai practice and was able to do 50 pushups and 100 situps afterwards no problem.
Yep that is why some folks use it , as well as it can help balance out lipids. I just wanted to hear it from you and see if you knew what was up or if it was just a case of ,, well my gymbro said .. yada yada. Good research and knowledge are powerful shit.

Reaction score
On the breathing issue , as you are checking things off the possible causes list , also be aware of your surroundings and what is in your immediate area. One our daughters when she was little had some very specific allergies that would only manifest in certain situations , she had issues with certain grasses , pollens , things like that.

For instance playing outside on the grass , no issues bring her inside the Civic Center to a kids circus , instant trouble breathing , red nose , flush cheeks there was simply just too much crap in the air.

She did have an inhaler and singulair I think it was at the time but during those extreme cases it seemed like the inhaler did less than it was supposed to.

Perhaps something where you train is kicking in an allergic reaction ,,, it is a long shot of a guess but some thing we experienced so i thought i would put this out there for ya to think over .
I completely agree it could have been something allergy related. I guess ill never really know for sure but it sure was bad. I was 250lbs of beast by week 8 but felt like i was breathing through a straw suddenly.

Could have been allergies
Could have been from the peds
Could have been from the sudden weight gain (215lbs<250lbs)
Could have been covid

Idk. Im just happy i feel better now even though. I thought that hospital visit was going to be my last day on earth.

Reaction score
I completely agree it could have been something allergy related. I guess ill never really know for sure but it sure was bad. I was 250lbs of beast by week 8 but felt like i was breathing through a straw suddenly.

Could have been from the peds
Could have been from the sudden weight gain (215lbs<250lbs)
Could have been covid

Idk. Im just happy i feel better now even though. I thought that hospital visit was going to be my last day on earth.
Could have been from sudden weight gain (215 lbs to 250 lbs)??? Bro, do you think?

Take your cardarine and go run a mile with a 35 lb weight vest. See if that’s doable.

Geez, you go to doctors and have scans done? Where’s the common sense?

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Oh and i lost 15 pounds after not being able to work out. Lost probably close to 60-70 percent of my gains.

On top of what was probably covid, i certainly was over exerting myself with my very physical job, heavy weight training, and MMA every day since day 1 of the cycle…

Lesson learned on my own limits and learned about my body. I am not superman 😂
I can sympathize with you on not being able to work out and losing gains. It's kind of depressing to see all that hard work deflate and fall off.

Send0

Taskmaster (Moderator)
Reaction score
Could have been from sudden weight gain (215 lbs to 250 lbs)??? Bro, do you think?

Take your cardarine and go run a mile with a 35 lb weight vest. See if that’s doable.

I can confirm that when I put on 30lbs in 10 weeks, that my ability to breath was horrible. I got winded just having sessions where I had to talk alot while giving key note speeches, and other having other conversations.

Granted I was only at 200lbs at my peak weight, but it was too much too fast for my body to deal with.

Reaction score
I can confirm that when I put on 30lbs in 10 weeks, that my ability to breath was horrible. I got winded just having sessions where I had to talk alot while giving key note speeches, and other having other conversations.

Granted I was only at 200lbs at my peak weight, but it was too much too fast for my body to deal with.
No shit. Usain Bolt could put on 35 lbs and be fucking winded. That’s a lot of weight to carry around.

Yano

Flatlandah
Reaction score
My playing weight on Dline was 258 usually up to 265 , I tried to go heavier , playing at 285 was a nightmare for me , wheezing to get air , run down by the 3rd quarter , focus all over from sucking wind.

This might come as a surprise but your body does NOT want to be 60 to 80 lbs over its genetic norm. Even if your shredded at 300 lbs from blasting gear til your purple , your heart and systems cant tell thats not fat you dig ? Your cardiovascular system aint like oh but we buff and shredded were ok ,,,, just the opposite , its like ,, WTF did you just do to us ,, and shit starts to fail.

Reaction score
My playing weight on Dline was 258 usually up to 265 , I tried to go heavier , playing at 285 was a nightmare for me , wheezing to get air , run down by the 3rd quarter , focus all over from sucking wind.

This might come as a surprise but your body does NOT want to be 60 to 80 lbs over its genetic norm. Even if your shredded at 300 lbs from blasting gear til your purple , your heart and systems cant tell thats not fat you dig ? Your cardiovascular system aint like oh but we buff and shredded were ok ,,,, just the opposite , its like ,, WTF did you just do to us ,, and shit starts to fail.
😂 well since you put it that way, it makes perfect sense. Im perfectly fine now. Still hovering around 230 but i just look average now. That power felt amazing but honestly it was useless. Im better at fighting MMA now. More movement and endurance, just not as scary looking. Next cycle ill do something different to not put on as much weight. Maybe a more restrictive diet or less test. Apparently my body reacts very well to even a small amount of test.

Reaction score

I did. Everything came back normal. It probably was the weight gain. I got big asf. Xl shirts were tight and to short all of a sudden.

Stickler

Elite
Reaction score
Just found a long but good info link. It has some science stuff, but I don't know if I'd take it due to the research results and some of the cancer studies. Then again, I've probably done a lot worse. LOL.
--
Cardarine was developed to treat obesity, diabetes, lipid strain, and heart health problems. It has been reported to reverse metabolic abnormalities in obese and pre-diabetics by stimulating fatty acid oxidation. Burning fat by increasing glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue, this changes metabolism to burn fat for energy instead of muscle or other carbohydrates.

Code:
https://www.tga.gov.au/book-page/12-cardarine

I completely agree it could have been something allergy related.

I'm glad I found this thread. Over the past couple of months I have had the unfulfilling yawn issues and I have terrible allergies. I literally rotate the OTC allergy meds. I told my doctor 2 months ago, and he changed me to another one. Sometimes I take a Claritin AND use whatever the nose spray is called. A few months ago I started Adderall for my ADHD. I was worried that the yawning was a heart thing too because if my nose got too dry, and depending on the meds I've taken for the day, I yawned more or less often.

Anyway, the Dr. checked my heart yesterday, and said everything sounded great. Breathing, bmp, rhythm, etc.

It also happens when I wear my glasses and they are resting on the bridge of my nose for too long. Like it's a restriction of O2? Needless to say, glad you got checked out and are good. Also, between what my Dr. said and what yours didn't find, I feel a little better about it.

I just hate the unsuccessful yawns. They are repetitive and annoying.

New Threads