((Waving Hello))

herrsauce

Reaction score
Well I apologize that everything isn't is perfect and to your liking and/or "approval" , boosting about your credentials means nothing in fact those that possess a greater understanding with a high level of intelligence won't target an individual, but rather go above that by presenting literature that challenges or contradicts the original topic that was presented, in lieu of comparing and talking about your on intelligence relishing in your success, which is gauche and adults don't typically engage in such antics..

1) I am not going to get into a war of words with you. This isn't personal.. As a student of a scientific discipline, your approach is sorely lacking ~ (Narcissistic are we) Isn't that kind of like saying I don't mean to be rude but, and At the same time tooting on your own horn, while belittling?

2) Obviously English is a second language for you, so I respect your efforts to communicate in this regard ~ I'm sure you didn't mean to be rude/intrusive/inappropriate with that undertone, but hey maybe that's how it sounded because I'm an uncultivated member that's subpar to such a scholar like yourself..

3) I simply hope I am wrong about my impression of you and your intentions. ~ With that said, please with all due respect, be sure to inform myself and the community for that matter when I have gained your approval..

4) My main issue with you ~ But, you stated "This isn't personal" and "I have no animosity towards you as a human being"... But yet you possess a "main issue"? It's prevalent and clear that no matter if I call the crow black, you'll insist it's white..

I think it's in your best interest to worry less about myself, and focus on the topics that are presented, in lieu of attempting to discredit and dismantle a member, apply all that energy into the topic "As a student of a scientific discipline", present external challenges with productiveness and information by better educating the masses rather than looking at me as the opposition here while you have a hostile undertone and pathetic disguise..Stop being hypersensitive about anything I post, and maybe interact with the thread by sharing, hey, maybe we/I can learn something new, I'm always open minded and expecting of NEW ideas and approaches..

This is cute. Thanks.

New Threads