Why all the Bud Light outrage?

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
It hasn't helped them in any way I can see. And has somewhat erased the progress they've made by perverting the perceived lifestyle they live to the rest of society

I agree with this.

Now you have mainstream people openly calling people from that community groomers and pedophiles. That's something that was no longer part of the mainstream conversation ten years ago.

OldeBull1

Reaction score

Look at this! No more neutrals in this game anymore. Could this be the straw that breaks the 'community 's' back? As a whole, the nation is sick of the movement, but has been silent in fear of being labeled bigots.

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
@OldeBull1 It seems like no matter what a company does, it will never be enough. They went out of their way to make a transgender person a brand ambassador.

That being said, it is pathetic how Anhauser-Busch is now pivoting with these thrown together commercials targeting a conservative audience. During the NFL draft I saw one that features the song "Chicken Fried" by Zack Brown Band. Apparently there is also a new Budweiser commercial referencing 9/11, though I have yet to see it.

None of this is the fault of their customer base. It's also not Dylan Mulvaney's fault. They can only blame themselves for being in this mess.

Reactions: PZT
Reaction score
I don't understand, maybe someone here can explain it.

But Bud Light has been sorta of a sissy beer since the beginning and we all know that. Guys that drink it religiously know that.

So now they got a sissy spokesperson and everyone is suddenly pissed off?

I mean, if one of these tranny sissy types are going to drink beer, then what else would you expect them to drink than Bud Light? Michelob one maybe?

Makes a lot more sense than Yuengling , Modelo or Heineken to try to market to them.

So you guys that drink that stuff, why all the outrage over the sissy?
Hahaha. Could not agree with you more…

Bud light, who the fuck would drink that shit anyway..
Any of those beers. Coots light… if your gonna drink why the fuck are you drinking a light beer..

Work with a guy that thinks that when he drinks a case of bush light that he drank..

No shit you can drink a case of bush light..
It’s flavored water.

Drink a case of real beer and I am not talking disgusting IPA or anything like that..
and then tell me you drank a case.

And don’t get me started in those mich ultra…
What the fuck…

A guy asked me if I ever had a truly.. I looked at him and said does it look like I have a vagina…

If you don’t get your period you should not be drinking shit like that. Period.

Anyway so like you said. I am more up in arms with them wanting to ban ketchup packets because
Tranny’s are freezing them and shoving them up there as so they can pretend the have there period…😂😂😂🤘

PZT

Elite
Reaction score
Hahaha. Could not agree with you more…

Bud light, who the fuck would drink that shit anyway..
Any of those beers. Coots light… if your gonna drink why the fuck are you drinking a light beer..

Work with a guy that thinks that when he drinks a case of bush light that he drank..

No shit you can drink a case of bush light..
It’s flavored water.

Drink a case of real beer and I am not talking disgusting IPA or anything like that..
and then tell me you drank a case.

And don’t get me started in those mich ultra…
What the fuck…

A guy asked me if I ever had a truly.. I looked at him and said does it look like I have a vagina…

If you don’t get your period you should not be drinking shit like that. Period.

Anyway so like you said. I am more up in arms with them wanting to ban ketchup packets because
Tranny’s are freezing them and shoving them up there as so they can pretend the have there period…😂😂😂🤘
Ummmm boycott Heinz?!

Diesel59

Elite
Reaction score
The commercial with the country music is getting such strong backlash, Bud Light was forced to deactivate the comments. 😅

Overall, sales of Bud Light have declined by at least 20%. Some media outlets are reporting closer to 30%. People are seeing right through their attempts to distance themselves from the controversy with these patriotic commercials.

69nites

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
@OldeBull1 It seems like no matter what a company does, it will never be enough. They went out of their way to make a transgender person a brand ambassador.

That being said, it is pathetic how Anhauser-Busch is now pivoting with these thrown together commercials targeting a conservative audience. During the NFL draft I saw one that features the song "Chicken Fried" by Zack Brown Band. Apparently there is also a new Budweiser commercial referencing 9/11, though I have yet to see it.

None of this is the fault of their customer base. It's also not Dylan Mulvaney's fault. They can only blame themselves for being in this mess.
They don't care about trannies one way or the other.

Doing things for marketing involving divisive social issues is a single digit IQ move.

The alphabet Mafia vs the redneck army is a battle I'm here to watch though. Watching a corporation lose money is a pretty sweet bonus.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They don't care about trannies one way or the other.

Doing things for marketing involving divisive social issues is a single digit IQ move.

The alphabet Mafia vs the redneck army is a battle I'm here to watch though. Watching a corporation lose money is a pretty sweet bonus.
target is next